miniskydiver

Yay! I bought a house!

Now I need to work out how I can pay a mortgage and still skydive.....

Good luck on that. My jump numbers went down, down, down after I moved into my own house. [:/] It's nice to have though and it's nice to watch the property values increase in the area, knowing I've already made a big profit in only 1 1/2 years.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks for the support.

How about this for irony. I did two jumps today and had two nice landings, no problems. I'm then late for the appointment with the bank manager and so run down the high street, side step off a curb and twist my knee.

I've now got an ice pack on and I'm thinking that I won't be able to jump tomorrow, or go bowling as planned!

[:/]

Tony

Good luck on that. My jump numbers went down, down, down after I moved into my own house. [:/] It's nice to have though and it's nice to watch the property values increase in the area, knowing I've already made a big profit in only 1 1/2 years.

Learn to love Ramen noodles ;)

Greenie in training.

Good luck on that. My jump numbers went down, down, down after I moved into my own house. [:/]

So did mine... bought my house nearly 5 years ago, and I've averaged about 60 jumps a year. Before, I was doing anywhere from 150 to 350 a year. My wife and I both work full time, and that allows me to keep up with skydiving. I think my first year in the house I only made about 35 jumps. It was a tough adjustment...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Congrats on buying a home. I remember when we bought our home 20+ years ago. At the time we were having our second child and I'd left my job to be a stay at home mom. We were really struggling to make ends meet. But now we realize it was one of the best investments we could have made. It may be tough at first, but it will get easier and it will be worth it. Good luck!

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller