Laurel

Donations to help Gold Coast's legal fees

Gold Coast is a dropzone that I really wanted to go to last year for the toadsucker's boogie. Due to a broken leg (sorta), i missed out. I called yesterday, bought some jump tickets for this year's festivities. It really sucks when dropzone have to deal with this sort of garbage, I know it'll all turn out well, it's good that they do have the support of the skydivers!

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Sent donation! I will write letters and send them tomorrow. When is the next court date, and are we allowed in Federal court for support?

Kevin, the attorney, is licencesed in Louisiana so he has to file to practice in Mississippi. I am not sure when the next court date will be but I am sure that he will ask for a minimum of 6 weeks to properly prepare. We will then find out where it will be held and who will be allowed to come. I hope we can fill the courtroom. And than you for your donation.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Add a mere $20 more (pay pal). Heard a lot of good things about the place from friends here in Arkansas.

Thank you so much!!!!!!
My Pink M

Great Idea Megan, I am down with that for sure. And thanks for the support Katie, I did not get the chance to congradulate you But I did tell chuck. Hope we have a place for ya'll to come and visit. The way things are looking and with the support thats pouring in it looks better every day.
Still here after all these years

Clayton

Once this thing is settled (in the skydiver's favor, of course), we MUST have a huge, huge "up yours" boogie...maybe the airport board members could do a jump.

LOL, I guess making up a batch of T-shirts saying "FUCK JCAA" and selling them to help pay the legal fees would be in poor taste?
:D:ph34r::)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Laurel -

Check Paypal - I just got the confirmation email, so the donation should be in your account now.

Mike

You rock. Thanks so much!!!!! The PayPal account is up to over $1000!
My Pink M

I'm posting this in a couple of places to keep people up to date on our legal battles with the airport. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the people that have called, written and made donations to help us fight this battle. Yesterday we successfully moved our case to Federal Court. The county court date of February 22nd is no longer valid. I also initiated an investigation with the FAA into the Federal Funds scam that is going on at the airport. Now suddenly, the airport wants to work out some kind of agreement. It's too little and too late for that. Someone will be held accountable for what they've done to me and what they're doing with the huge sums of grant money they're getting. They reopened the second gate so people can now drive up to our property and not have to park in the airport parking lot. We're open for business as usual. After all this is over, we're gonna do something special for all the people that have helped us with this fight.