benforde

thank you for choosing XXX airline

Can you tell me what is the exact sentence that the cabin people say as after landing, the one that goes "thank you for choosing XXX airline, we know you have choices and bla bla bla..." how does it go? I'm trying to find it online but for some reason, not being lucky.

Thx

B.
//:)

southwest airlines

"We know you have many choices when choosing carriers and thank you for choosing XXX airlines. On behalf of your XXX based in flight service crew we welcome you to XXX. Enjoy your stay in XXX or wherever your final destination may be."

HAHAHAHahahaha! Betsy... of all people! I guess you might have an interest in this. ;)

Can you tell me what is the exact sentence that the cabin people say as after landing, the one that goes "thank you for choosing XXX airline, we know you have choices and bla bla bla..." how does it go? I'm trying to find it online but for some reason, not being lucky.

Thx

B.
//:)

As your host(hostess), welcome to Dallas-Ft. Worth International Airport. We are arriving at gate [gate]. Baggage claim is located at gate [gate]. Please make sure all approved electronic devices are turned off until we have arrived at the gate.

On behalf of American Airlines and our OneWorld partners, we understand you have choices for your air travel and we thank you for choosing American Airlines.

I hear that crap so much so much I think all I need to do is shave off the permanent 5 'o clock shadow I have and put on a sport coat and start serving Heineken and OJ just like them babes do. :P

Sometimes Southwest Flight Attendants will add the remarks be sure to buckle up and drive safely and come back and see us again. Back in some of the fun days prior to 9/11 I've also heard them add remember no one loves you or your money more than us at Southwest. Some of their flight attendants still do the funny announcements though.

Chris

Another one heard in the old days on Southwest.

"I know there may be 90 ways to leave your lover, but there are only 6 ways out of this airplane. If you value your life -- listen up!"
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question."

Oman airlines - yesterday.[:/]

(pilot with broken english) "Gentlemen, we are now Lekwair, please take your belongs. If you are not wanting Lekwair then stay aboard. Thank you. "

The plane goes somewhere else before returning to Muscat and I guess women are not allowed onboard? :$

-------
D.T. Holder
SIMstudy