Yoshi

Yoshi freefly suites

well.. I dont use patterns...and my measurments are anything but precise...but they end up coming out not too bad... they are getting better with each one I make... learning tricks along the way to make it easier and look better...

-y

from what they say they fly nicely... I use cotton fabric...its a little more affordable...and I double/ triple layer it depending on what style/ size of person/ how they tend to fly....

-y

Just an FYI. Cotton will shred after a couple few hundred jumps. And with three layers of fabric, they are going to have a lot of drag. The little girls in those pictures might have some difficulty stayin' down with the big boys.

The suits look great though.

Have you thought about light weight poly-cotton, and a trimmer fit for chix?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Oh yes, that's Spacey!

I don't think so.

The 2nd pic looks nothing like htat and where those tents are in the other pics behind the palm trees...well that's where the fuel farm is in Spaceland.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Just an FYI. Cotton will shred after a couple few hundred jumps. And with three layers of fabric, they are going to have a lot of drag. The little girls in those pictures might have some difficulty stayin' down with the big boys.

The suits look great though.

Have you thought about light weight poly-cotton, and a trimmer fit for chix?

the freefly pants are single layer since alex is really floaty...the black and putple suite is only double layer where the black is and single where the purple is since she has a fairly decent range in fallrate... and the red and black suite is double and triple layer since she usually is fighting to stay up.. and hers is also the most baggy to help add that extra drag.. so yeah.. that has been accounted for. and on another note I have a suite and freefly pants (the pants now that have made about 600 tandems) and they dont fray... after a handfull of slide in landings the maretial wears and I have had to put a couple patches...but the material is good for the price... its very similar material to dakine suits....

-yoshi

so... since you can't "advertise" onthe forums here (unless yo get a add banner) you wouldn't want to make an advertisng suit to be worn at a busy midwestern (ohio)dropzone would ya....... yellow on the outside, purple in the center...... i can send my measuments later......:)

we just need to get you in a yoshi suit to join the angels :P

LOL We might have to talk about some ff pants in the future....then in the wayyy future we might have to talk about getting me up in the birdman :D:D

Conway..where's the middle finger icon when I need it? punk! ;):D

from what they say they fly nicely... I use cotton fabric...its a little more affordable...and I double/ triple layer it depending on what style/ size of person/ how they tend to fly....

Are you sure it's 100% cotton, not cotton-poly that you are using? Instead of double or triple layers, have you thought about using different fabrics depending on the fall rate?

Using differing seam placements, alternating different fabrics within interesting panels, or meauring more carefully are all ways to create a more custom/better fit. The more that you create, the better that you will become, as you already know.

The suits are still really great and look very cool! Congrats, Yoshi, on all your hard work. :)
Btw, you should send these pictures to Melstarr for the Pink Mafia website! B|

so... since you can't "advertise" onthe forums here (unless yo get a add banner) you wouldn't want to make an advertisng suit to be worn at a busy midwestern (ohio)dropzone would ya....... yellow on the outside, purple in the center...... i can send my measuments later......:)

hehehe...I have a few offers for "Advertizers" that want "free" suits...:) and I already have 3 people in the midwest "advertizing" :P

-y