lemonjelly

Band who really should have stayed dead....

Why thank you Ivan, don't know what's wrong with everybody else around here!Wink

Most people aren't so rhythmically impaired that they can't appreciate everyday objects being used for percision percussion add doing dance on top of it and most people will find it impressive. Those with narrow vision will see some people dancing with garbage cans and brooms. Hope that clears it up for ya

Well, apparently now we can all hope that Blink 182 stays dead. They're on a "long vacation" and the rumors around the band said they broke up.

*crosses fingers* heres to hoping they actually did break up and its for good.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

ABBA, what is it with that band? They simply will not die!

Every couple of years a new generation finds an excuse to jump around to 'Dancing Queen', whether it is because a movie comes out featuring the music like Muriel's Wedding, or a stage show like Mama Mia, or some other sort of revival.

ABBA, they were crap first time round (I remember the first time round:$) and they simply do not get any better with age.

So please folks, just stop the cycle, end the Abba!
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

or the fuckin New York Dolls:(
All intelligent thoughts have already been thought; what is necessary is only to try to think them again
http://www.weebl.jolt.co.uk/wee-lo.htm

People who can't add lines between their post and their signatures can't complain about bad music.

It's EXTREMELY ANNOYING to read.

lemonjelly you are now on my "never read post from this person" list.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Most people aren't so rhythmically impaired that they can't appreciate everyday objects being used for percision percussion

Yeah, I get that, but watching a guy banging on a fence or trash can for 2 hours is just retarded, I mean, if you want that, get a 2 year old kid to do that for free.

And, the same goes for "Riverdance", I mean...:S:S:S

Yeah, I get that,

No you don't

but watching a guy banging on a fence or trash can for 2 hours is just retarded, I mean, if you want that, get a 2 year old kid to do that for free.

Fine I'll await video of your 10-20 infants pounding on random things and sounding like the percussion section of a big band all the while dancing in time.

Fine I'll await video of your 10-20 infants pounding on random things and sounding like the percussion section of a big band all the while dancing in time.

Check Blockbuster video, I guess you'll be looking for "Stomping on the Riverdance" :D:D:D:P:P

(aisle 5, where the 2 x 99 cents videos are) :D:D:D

Instead of infants, what if we used midgets?:D

Personally Stomp has always really impressed me. Even if I didn't really like the piece they were playing, the amount of skill and talent needed to do what they do is amazing!

As a musician and someone who's been a musician for nearly 15 years I'm very impressed.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

the amount of skill and talent needed to do what they do is amazing!

You could say the same thing about the 2 Australians who do peices with their Dicks:D

Cheap Trick. Saw them last year. Eeek.

YIKES!!!! What can one say to that???? I think there'll be no debate here....

linz

I've seen them twice, they opened for bands I actually wanted to see. They were almost entertaining the first time I saw them, but they decided to play "new stuff" the last time... B|