GARYC24

Bankrupt?

***Yeah, bankruptcy isn't as simple as it sounds. It will destroy your financial life. Sure you won't have to pay off debts, but good luck getting a loan for anything else.

Filing was a piece of cake, my lawyer did most of the work. I had over $50,000.00, the majority in medical bills($38,000 and no med insurance). Filed and wiped it out. I have since found help with my medical expence(unless Potus and his goosestepping choursline have it their way). Did it about 8 years ago. Since then I have bought a house, several cars and a few personal loans. Best move I could had made, given the situation. If I only had a $5000.00 debt I most surely would had paid that, being that it is much like paying a car loan and not a big 50 which is more like a 30 year payback on a home loan.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

could you not get a P/L and get a smaller interest rate? (dont know if its been suggested havent got time to read full tread!)

My hubby is in the B/R club and its hard when you have to disclose that when you want to get finance.

For 5K i would look at a P/L at a smaller rate than you C/C.

A man who views the world at 50, the same as he did when he was 20, has wasted 30 yrs of his life.

"Muhammad Ali"