littlestranger

Eagle Beauty

My eight year old daughter wrote this adaptation for school...she's so smart.:)
Eagle Beauty
Adapted from Sleeping Beauty
By Zoe Colaluca

Once upon a time there was a beautiful eagle princess. She lived in a fabulous castle with her mother and father. Princess Elizabeth Eagle was just a baby. She had just been born in the Kingdom of Colaluca in the near far west corner in Europe. Their Kingdom had all the things you can imagine like...maids and butlers everywhere. A marvelous eating buffet was in the middle of the castle. Platters were piled high with fish, rabbits, and small deer. It was every eagle's dream! The beautiful princess laid in her bed and Prince Daniel came up to her bed and said "Wow!" Then they saw three Fairy Godmothers. Each one of them gave Princess Elizabeth Eagle a wish. One of them gave her the wish of Beauty, and said "give her the wish of beauty." The next one said, "Give her the wish of..." AAAA! It is the evil witch."Moohahahaa! You will never defeat me! Oh, I am sorry I forgot my invitation. Should I leave? Ha! Right, I will never leave! On the princess...16th birthday, she will prick her finger on a spinning wheel and die!!! Na-na-na-na-naah-naah, your daughter's going to die!!! PLSSSSD! Well, bye bye!"
You do not want to see the next part - all they do is kiss and do inky* stuff... you know the story. Oh, you don't? Well, here is how it ends up. She grows up and is taken care of by the three good, and I mean good, witches. But there, she goes to the forest to pick berries, and then...she runs into Prince charming AKA Prince Daniel, and goes back to the house. Then she is taken to the castle and is hypnotized into pricking her finger on a spinning wheel, and then...falls asleep and is kissed by Prince Charming, and lives happily ever after.

The End

I'm just wondering what the hell Prince Daniel is doing in her room...