dgskydive

Good vibes for Eric!!

After a rough start to the day Eric is at least holding his own this evening. He is a long way from out of critical danger but there are some positive signs too. I say it is more proof that good vibes, prayers, hugs, and thoughts of everyone does help. Keep them coming.

Adding my hugs and prayers here too Eric. Keep fighting.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Good Vibes are paying off keep them coming!!! I have been at the hospital with Eric's family for the last two days! We are having "baby steps of improvement" (quote from the doctors). There was a lot of internal trauma from the impact along with many fractures to his legs and pelvis. I haven't had another update this morning but will be in contact with his sister shortly and will be going back to the hospital this afternoon! I will keep everybody updated as much as possible!

Just got an update from Eric's sister. He's still fighting...and there's no change in his condition. To me this is good news because he hasn't taken a step back, which he can't afford!

Once again, his sister asked that everybody keep the prayers coming... he needs them!

P.S. Another quote from the doctors was "The prayers are doing more than the medicine at this point." So please everyone keep them coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hang on Eric.

~Vibes~Vibes~Vibes~Vibes~Vibes~vVibes~Vibes~Vibes~Vibes~Vibes~Vibes~Vibes~Vibes~Vibes~Vibes~Vibes~Vibes~Vibes~Vibes~Vibes~Vibes~Vibes~Vibes~

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

Texas-sized vibes and prayers still being sent from Houston. The best part is that, like blood, what's needed will be used, and the rest spread around where it's also most needed.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

For all the local jumpers, there is a blood bank in Temecula tomorrow, Tuesday.
Address:
Starbucks
27501 Ynez Rd.
Going south from Perris take the Rancho California exit, turn left over freeway, left on Ynez, turn into Tower Plaza.
Hours 1:00-6:00 pm
FYI Blood Bank 800.879.4484

I'll be there after work. Anyone want to share a cookie with me?

blue skies and strong thoughts to Eric
k8

I've missed my periodic updates today, but like we discussed at least he is facing the right direction even if he is only making baby steps, and I know you'll keep me informed of any changes.

Lots of love, hugs, and prayers being offered.

I'll be donating blood as soon as they will take it, but since I'm still taking vicoden it may be some time yet. This will be a first for which I'll gladly buy the beer for when next I'm out there.[:/]

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.