glgflyer

audible altimeter

They're all good, depends on how much you want to pay for one, and how much functions you want/need.

For instance do you need a logbook, need it to be able to double as a visual alti, need for your beeper to be real simple, need beeps under canopy, stuff like that.

ciel bleu,
Saskia

With no computer included : VISO, OPTIMA or SOLO all from Larsen & Brusgaard; NEOXS from Parasport
With computer: PROTRACK from Larsen & Brusgaard, SKYTRONICS from Parasport; NEPTUNE from Alti-2

I personally prefer Larsen & Brusgaard products for their reliability and the incredible good service.
Learn from others mistakes, you will never live long enough to make them all.

Is the Neptune 2 anygood, I was thinking about getting 1 of those.

It is, you can also use it as a digital alti later on if you want (you'd have to buy another beeper then though). The Neptune has everything in one unit, L&B don't have anything comparable to it. I'd personally stay away from the Parasport Italia ones - have seen to many problems with their digital products and their customer service doesn't come close to L&B and Alti2's.

ciel bleu,
Saskia