C1i55

??mounting a viso??

Hey guys,
Im sure this isent the first time some of you have seen a question on this. But I dont know what L&B was thinking when they decided to go with whatever kind of a mounting system you would call this, and to add insult to injury not send any instructions on how to mount it, not even there website has any info on it either??? if anyone has some advice or knows where there might be some instructions, or has tried a method of there own, Id love to hear about it! thanks.:S
"60% of the time...It works every time..."

Ok so a quik update....Ive mounted my Viso to the hand mount with the hard tack that was supplied with the kit( for a lack of better words), and i might add that it is now quite secure and I have no worries about it in freefall. BUT...I would like to add that there is a huge! area of improvment for this product when it comes to mounts,I would hope to see a new mounting system from L&B in the future. But it was definatley a good laugh trying to mount it.. haha
"60% of the time...It works every time..."

i have to agree with you. Id seen people wearing them before i bought it, but never wondered really about the mounting system. figuring it would be easy, I bought one while on a 30 min call. what a clusterfuck that was. I pretty much tied it the way you're describing and left it. its been ok since so i guess the tack works, but damn, is that the best they could do?
I'd wait for you outside the courtoom.
Taunting; when all of your appeals were declined.