bliston

Need to find Master Rigger in Texas for Sigma mods

A client will be traveling to Texas this week and would like to get a Sigma updated with the new Skyhook lanyard and reserve staging loop. He has the kit in hand. He'll be traveling to either Dallas or Houston (unknown at this point). If anyone has names and contact info for Master Riggers who could do this work in BOTH Dallas and Houston area DZs please post or send me a PM.

Thanks,
Ben
Mass Defiance 4-wayFS website

sticks!

Dennis Anderson at Skydive Spaceland is a master rigger and AFAIK he did all the mods on the rigs there (exclusively SIGMA). He should be able to help out no problem. If you need a number you can check out the Skydive Spaceland website. If you need me to PM it to you, let me know. I just don't know if posting it would be construed as "advertising." The number is readily available though.
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

Lance Bates at Skydive Houston just got back from Florida a couple weeks ago. He was at UPT getting trained on doing the Skyhook mods. You can call the dropzone at 936-931-1600 to get in touch with him.
"I don't know where it is that I'm going, but wherever it is there I'll be!" --quoted by me