swedishcelt

Wired kitty.

Something to bring a smile to faces.

I have been noticing my cat spazzing out, roaring like a little lion and literally bouncing off the walls every morning. My routine every morning is to fix myself a cup of coffee, drink about half then hit the shower before work. I get out of the shower today and this is who I catch in the act. No wonder. :S It's also kind of gross to think I have been drinking after my cat all this time. B|

No wonder he sleeps all day afterward. He's a crashing caffeine addict. :o

It's also kind of gross to think I have been drinking after my cat all this time.

I used to drink after mine all the time. I take a glass of ice water to bed every night. He used to sleep with me, so the lazy bum would hop over to the night stand and drink mine instead of heading the the kitchen to get his. I caught him a few times. I'd wake up in the middle of the night to get a drink and take a sip. He's be at the foot of the bed smirking at me. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Edit: teasin her for reasons she knows.

Oh really now? Wanna let us in on the joke? I'm curious :)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Let's just say this is her second thread ever i was told. And she requested some publicity. But....;)

Hmmmmmm she does have the attention of 2 postwhores. (You and me) she is a hottie little blonde... So I think she's asking for troubles. :ph34r:

Somebody else has been drinking too much coffee....

I just got back from Target. This one had a Starbucks in it. I got a venti triple-shot mocha latte. Now I'm trying to mellow my caffein buzz with a beer. :S

Hmmmmmm she does have the attention of 2 postwhores. (You and me) she is a hottie little blonde... So I think she's asking for troubles.

Rumor has it she IS trouble. But what do I know...

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Nice prairie dogs. :P

Thank you B| took me some time trying to edit it to fit. I'm not to adept at photo editing. [:/]

I am never going to post a thread again. :|B|

Don't let these punks bother you. You've got me on your side. ;)

I've got a rabbit to unleash on them if they don't start being nice.. Check the photo attachment.

I am never going to post a thread again

Then we'll keep this one alive as long as possible.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."