CSpenceFLY

How long has it been since a DC-3 dropped jumpers in Georgia???

There would have to be a closer DC-3 to S.C. than the Southern Cross. Last I saw of it Bob Metz was taking it to winter in a hanger in california. That would be a pretty long way to ferry a 3 for a boogie. But then any thing could happen, and Im not exactly in the loop at the moment.

Death is so permanant, and I'm just not ready for that kind of committment.

Gawd... I'm trying to remember the last time I jumped a DC-3. The only one I jumped from was Mr. Douglas. I jumped him at Tullahoma, Skydive Chicago and at Quincy, all in 1996-1997 I think.

There was one window that was loose and vibrated so loud you didn't know it unless I put my hand on it to quiet it down. I was doing an opening chord of some song with that window until I started pissing some of the other jumpers on the load off... :D

Hell, I even remember the hardest thing I ever did on a DC-3 - front float with the damned prop blast right in front of me! B|

But hey, if Chris Spence has scored a DC-3 for Dublin, hoo rah!! Lets get it on!!! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

anyone know if the spaceland otter is coming yet for sure?

I thought someone mentioned indirectly on another thread that he/she called and the Otter was full... I could be wrong though.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

All this hype. I think we'll all show up and they'll be a 182 on the runway no other planes and the city will close us down the following day. that's why spence wants pre-registration. All sounds too familiar!!
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

So basically, you're saying that, by tomorrow or so, we may have the following jump crafts available at Dublin:

2 Casas
1 Twin Otter
1 Grand Caravan
1 Pilatous Porter
1 DC-3
1 Allouette Helicopter
1 Hot Air Balloon
??????????????????
Holy shit, we've got our own little mini-WFFC right there in the deep south!!! B| Let's give the Richmond Revisited boogie a run for its money!!!

What the hell, why not get Mullin's King Air while you're at it????

Porter? Did I miss that in one in a thread? Is it for general jumping?

It was mentioned in another thread...

I think they're mainly using it for the Swoop competition as well as for hop-n-pops.