freefalle

mr bill

that's an excellent shot! That's also the most potentially painful way to do a Mr.Bill I think I've seen. :D

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

that's an excellent shot! That's also the most potentially painful way to do a Mr.Bill I think I've seen. :D

IF the rider was a male yea... Can't really tell if the rider is male or female. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Wow, I've always wondered about doing that, is it fairly safe? Obviously the guy open has to pull early.

In short, no. There's a lot that can go wrong.

Upon deployment, either or both jumpers can easily get wrapped either in the pilot chute, or the lines when the canopy comes out. If this happens it can be potentially fatal to both jumpers.

Before attempting a Mr. Bill I would HIGHLY recommend talking to other jumpers who have successfully done them. When they work out, they can be quite fun :)
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

Wow, I've always wondered about doing that, is it fairly safe? Obviously the guy open has to pull early.

In short, no. There's a lot that can go wrong.

Upon deployment, either or both jumpers can easily get wrapped either in the pilot chute, or the lines when the canopy comes out. If this happens it can be potentially fatal to both jumpers.

Before attempting a Mr. Bill I would HIGHLY recommend talking to other jumpers who have successfully done them. When they work out, they can be quite fun :)

Attention: All leaving an airplane MUST deploy AND land under their own parachute. Failure to do this will result in ejection from the WFFC or worse.

:ph34r:
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I can say I've done a completely successful Mr Bill jump. I hung on for dear life and stuck it on the opening. Made my way up to his shoulders and stood up, hanging onto the lines. Flew around until 5,000ft. I backflipped off of him into freefall, pulled at 3k. It was awesome. "lifewithoutanet" saw the whole thing. B|

Attention: All leaving an airplane MUST deploy AND land under their own parachute. Failure to do this will result in ejection from the WFFC or worse.

"Please think of the packers". ;)

I had a good talk with John King over Christmas. :ph34r:

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

damn.. that' crazy.......

e had a couple jumprs try it at the dz once, one almost dislocated his shoulder... they tried to go for a big canopy vs, a medium one that opened soft... they got slammed and the way they had grips was really bad... he was holdinghim between his rig and back in a bear hug..... they realy didn't chosse the right way to do it.......

Aye...that looked like it sucked. That must be hard for timing; trying to get a little bit stable before throwing out but I can't imagine you could hold for more than 2-3 seconds before pitching otherwise you'd be going too fast...:|

I don't know, never tried it, doubt I ever will.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Wow, I've always wondered about doing that, is it fairly safe?

Agh, very far from safe. I did one with an instructor who is a big fellow, and we rolled on exit resulting in PC wrap around our legs. It untangled after a few seconds as I was letting go, as I saw the deployment start I held on for dear life and we pulled it off... dicey at best
Life is ez
On the dz
Every jumper's dream
3 rigs and an airstream