ChrisL

The "I dont owe you nuthin" thread

I was just exercising my arcane sense of humor there Chris. After looking at your webpage a little bit, I was thinking you might enjoy a little humor as this thread could use it.
Like I said before I've seen this beer thing abused to obscene extremes and actually drive away some potential skydivers.
Yup, it should RIP.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

since nobody really seems to even WANT to get it,

it would be nice if you "got" the idea that hot dogs, ice cream, green skinnned alien sluts or anything nice would be welcomed at the DZ when you hit a milestone or cross some arbitrary line that has airplanes with spinning propellers and fuel trucks and concrete on the other side of it(beleive it or not there is a reason for the beer line). The spirit of the tradition is that you will learn about more skydiving after the sun goes down, or when the wind is blowing. You might even meet someone who could give you a perspective you had not considered.

The meaning of my thread from the very first post was that I dont owe beer or liquor to anyone and I still mean that exact thing

numerous posts have told you we, as a community, are okay with that. I am forced to wonder if you understand that you should do something, hot dogs, ice cream, green skinned alien sluts, anything that would let the skydiving community know you appreciate the fellowship they have offered you. I guess I'm just trying to say don't swim in my toilet.
WAIT! I mean don't count your chickens before they are on a Jon Stossel expose.WAIT! I mean, Ahhhhhhh screw it
p.j.

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin.
options: it does a body good.

it would be nice if you "got" the idea that hot dogs, ice cream, green skinnned alien sluts or anything nice would be welcomed at the DZ when you hit a milestone or cross some arbitrary line that has airplanes with spinning propellers and fuel trucks and concrete on the other side of it(beleive it or not there is a reason for the beer line).

Dude! :)
I DO get that. I've said so a bunch of times. B|

Please note my line from earlier in the thread

It could be money, food, free work, free jump, sexual favors
(depending on the gender!)

Theres lots to life besides booze!

I absolutely get that. This thead was not about those thing or whether or not I was willing to provide them.
I am willing, I DO get it, and I've said so clearly. B|

I've only said that I wont provide booze.

But nobody is listening. Still

The only problem is that I dont know where to get the green skinned alien sluts. ;)
If I knew that..well..lets just say that maybe I wouldnt have spent so much time drinking ;)
__

My mighty steed

<>

Thanks for those Cokes. Sent me right over to her cooler and she didn't owe me nuthin, think I did look thirsty. Thanks for the ride to the Airport.
Guess jumpers just take care of their own, especially when their Farrrrrrr from home.
T

:$ You're welcome.

I just believe it's not WHAT you give. It's the spirit in which it is given!

And what do YOU give.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

And what do YOU give.

Lager, laughter and love! :P

e voi?

I give a bottle of whatever the riger wants -

just like the tradition SAYS TO!

:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

DO NOT start with me!!!! I'm not in objection here. I just choose to give MORE than the required item.

Services too?

Wait a minute...Hot Dogs? Don't get me started about hot dogs!!!!!!:D

Oh hell, I meant...uhhhh....errrr....Cheesesteaks! Yeah, cheesesteaks!

Thats the ticket!

But just yesterday there was . . . .

Cant you guys find another thread to flirt in so this one can
die?

:o

One of the best things ever was when Amy (soarfree) bought gatorade and water for everyone. It was much appreciated instead of beer. I wish more people would do that.

That's a great idea!! I owe for hitting the beer line this weekend, I think I'm gonna do that... :D

mua!

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Wait a minute...Hot Dogs? Don't get me started about hot dogs!!!!!!:D

Oh hell, I meant...uhhhh....errrr....Cheesesteaks! Yeah, cheesesteaks!

Thats the ticket!

But just yesterday there was . . . .

Cant you guys find another thread to flirt in so this one can
die?

:o

I did not resurect it. Liz did. I was responding to her B|
__

My mighty steed