girlygirl

the artists in the house

I used to consider myself to be fairly artistic...till a year of being an art education major at college made me think otherwise:S.

I used to sing, dance, paint, draw, write,play the flute and violin, write poetry....but unfortunately I've let whatever talent I had "go to waste." I am still interested in the arts, I would like to get back into taking ballet classes, making beaded jewelry ( maybe even closing pin kind:D), and I am thinking about learning to play the guitar this summer.:)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

I used to consider myself to be fairly artistic...till a year of being an art education major at college made me think otherwise:S.

I used to sing, dance, paint, draw, write,play the flute and violin, write poetry....but unfortunately I've let whatever talent I had "go to waste." I am still interested in the arts, I would like to get back into taking ballet classes, making beaded jewelry ( maybe even closing pin kind:D), and I am thinking about learning to play the guitar this summer.:)

Wow. That covers a lot. What do you like best now?

I have a masters degree in music. Classical. Got it at the age of 16 (studied for 10 years, since I was 6). I play several instruments, and compose music.
Otherwise, I pretty much suck.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I'm a photographer, i can't draw for shit but every now and then i can write a short story. But mostly taking pictures is my only half way decent talent.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I've taken various forms of dance over the years. (ballet, jazz, modern, American Tribal Style belly dancing, hip hop, and next up is African dance) I'm not great at any one form, but I definitely bring some interesting grooves to each new dance form, based on the others. :)
Beyond that I'm comedic releif. Not always intentional. I have my blonde moments. :D
~skysprite

Graduated from Brighton University two years ago, BA (Hons) 2.1 - Music Production. Been writing and producing for a few years now. Study all genres of music and have been playing the guitar since I was 6, bass since I was 15, drums since I was 18, piano (only tincle with chord progreesions, mainly for writing), turnatable instrumentalist since I was 13, been in a few local competitions (usually juggling category).

I just wondered who had artistics pursuits as well as the many other talents shown so far. I have heard of skydivers in here who are in bands or who play music or paint or make jewelry etc. Some people dance like me, be it classical, belly or fire. :)

Myself, started in fine arts with a mentor at 12, and eventually moved into feature animated films designing special effects, drawn and cg. I love making films for kids, they are so appreciative and awestruck and constantly having fun with what you show them. It's a similar attitude I see in skydiving.;) You can make anything your art even if it is not 'fine arts' or 'musical arts'. Everyone is an artist somehow. And I always say, as the posts for this thread will show, there is soooo much talent here in this community, together we could really make something great happen....but what.....?

Most skydivers seem to be better at something other than skydiving. Many "hidden" talented people here.

Seems like they all are very talanted at something.I think I'm full of "useless" talent.
:S

I even suck at being sucky[:/]
I'm mediocre at almost ewverything:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I just wondered who had artistics pursuits as well as the many other talents shown so far. I have heard of skydivers in here who are in bands or who play music or paint or make jewelry etc. Some people dance like me, be it classical, belly or fire. :)

I do lots of artistic stuff just about every day of the week I paint pottery to sell and look for places to commission me for pieces, painting walls, furniture, etc. I've been asked to do some art all over the salon by my house; the walls are white and it bugs me hard core every time i'm in the back room getting a pedicure or waxed I stare at white walls.

My art is starting to make me money or at least allow me to swap serviced with my hair dresser and others :)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com