pop

How old are you?

I'm 49. Think I'll stay that way for another eight months or so, then it's the big scary one. Think I'll stay home from work and try & find some friends who also want to play hooky and go skideevin' for the day.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Hell, I'm 24 and I feel old now...[:/]

My knees are falling apart, my back has been bothering me...I have a feeling my body will give out by 35.:o:D

My father has a saying:
" If I knew I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself"

I am 30. I'll be 31 on earth day and I'll finally get to skydive on my bday:D
My photos

My Videos

I am a whopping 24 with 10 years experience!!! (*That is 34 for all of you guys without a calculator!) ;) I am planning to go ahead with my mid-life Crisis thing in about 15 years, so if anyone has any helpful hints fo me, I would appreciate it if you kept them to yourselves.

35 September 23rd!! WHoooohoooo. The longer I act 18, the longer I'm going to make it. The older I get, the smaller my canopies are! Currently 34 jumping a 78!!! I ROCK!!!!!
Unknowing attempting to take out all 4 wheeled vehicles remotely close to the landing area!