kansasskydiver

Post your piercings

[Quote]
Of the three piercings i have, those two hurt the worst

no shit!!!! i had to take mynipple piercings out for work,,,, not gettng them redone!!! hurt way to much...... still have one piercing though...

Yep, my nipple piercing hurt like hell....that is why I only have one. I would NEVER get the other one done!

I think you have two - prove otherwise.:ph34r:

yeah, what turtle said! ;)

[ Reply]
[Reply]

[Quote]
Of the three piercings i have, those two hurt the worst

no shit!!!! i had to take mynipple piercings out for work,,,, not gettng them redone!!! hurt way to much...... still have one piercing though...

Yep, my nipple piercing hurt like hell....that is why I only have one. I would NEVER get the other one done!

I think you have two - prove otherwise.[Sly]

Ya know...I might possibly in Dublin...too bad you aren't going. :P
F LORIDA!

Bwaahahahahaha...:D Wait'll the next time I see him! That's just too good! Heater is a nickname' a rancher friend of mine gave him. Is he still in Eloy?

Chuck

Yep, still in Eloy, still complaining about not gettin' any.:D:D I will see him there at the end of this month, i'll call him heater and see what he says.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I would never get my nipple pierced after seeing this one girl have hers done. It was on Spring Break, my 5 buddies and I all got something pierced. Two tongues, three ears, and Ron got his dingy done.

Anyway, being Spring Break in Daytona we recruited someone we had just met to go with us to get something pierced. She had just gotten her hood pierced (that morning). She showed us that one, and said she wanted her nipple done.

The piercer got the needle through, but he couldn't get the jewelry through. She was screaming while he poked around trying to find the hole. Then he had to repierce her nipple. More pain, a bunch of blood, finally he got it through. People on the street came in and asked why someone was screaming so loud.

The whole day is on video. :)

Well, don't have pics but I have three in my ears, my nose and both nipples. Used to have the belly button done too but after waiting a year and it still wasn't healed I said forget that.

I didn't think the nipples hurt that bad but I did have two piercers do them at the same time though so I couldn't back out on the second one. They ache though when ever they get really cold. And even after 9 months they are super sensitive to touch. I've thought about taking them out but I've put so much time and effort into them I really want to keep them.

Christina

I have the 2 "normal" ones and 1 in my left cartlidge. I didn't think it hurt too bad. Kind of like the nose, it made my eyes water but then it was over. It healed super fast. I want to get two more next to it so that the rings go from small, medium, big but haven't had the $$.

I totally agree they are addictive, (same with tatoos). Keep coming up with more I want to get. :S

Christina

This is fun. I'd like to see more pics though.
Here's a few of mine.

I wear the septum from time to time still.
Miss the Monroe sometimes, but it sure got old having to see it everyday.

Now I only have 7 that I wear everyday

Used to have the belly button done too but after waiting a year and it still wasn't healed I said forget that.

I got one below my belly button and that took maybe up to a year & a half to heal! It never seemed infected.. But strangely I then got one above and it healed within a couple weeks?!

I need inspiration for a new one. Anyone got the back of their neck done? I wanted that for a while but thought it might be awkward to look after.