kansasskydiver

Post your piercings

interesting piercing, i don't know if I have ever seen anyone w/ that one before...

i'm too shy to post a pic of my piercing:$...

I have a ring that's the shape of a "?" so it hangs out of my mouth pretty far. It works wonders with the ladies;) hahahaha
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

interesting piercing, i don't know if I have ever seen anyone w/ that one before...

i'm too shy to post a pic of my piercing:$...

I have a ring that's the shape of a "?" so it hangs out of my mouth pretty far. It works wonders with the ladies;) hahahaha

you hava pic of that ring? BTW, how uncomfortable was getting that one done? i've had my nipples done before and they were a beeootch!

I have to take mine out tomorrow. :( And I'm worried I won't be able to get them back in.

At least I haven't gotten my nipples pierced yet! Maybe I can do that after tomorrow. ;)

nipple piercings are sooo much more sexy on girls... but that's just my opinion... i think i looked retarded when i had them cause i have a hairy chest[:/]

nipple piercings are sooo much more sexy on girls... but that's just my opinion... i think i looked retarded when i had them cause i have a hairy chest[Unsure] [\reply]

Hmmm...don't know about that. Personally, I like the look of guys with nipple rings and a nice chest...hairy or not.;):P

F LORIDA!

i've had my nipples done before and they were a beeootch!

No shit!:o Of the three piercings i have, those two hurt the worst. If i ever have to take them out for some reason, i will NOT get them done again.B|
I don't have any pics on this computer, but i have posted some before somewhere on this forum.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Couldn’t of been too bad if you when ahead with the second nipple.

I have only had two experiences that I can call painful.

(1) 10g orbit done with 8g needles. After the first hole is done and the ring is in, they have to move it around, over the outer ridge of the ear, to check the alignment and mark where the second hole should be place. Not that bad, I did it twice.
(2) Having my tongue stretched to go from a 4g to a 2g. (I only wear a 12 or 14 now...but I rarely wear it at all)

I used to wear 2g flesh tunnels in my ears, but I kept on losing my earrings when putting my helmet on. I really miss them.

Couldn’t of been too bad if you when ahead with the second nipple. .

yes it could have, i broke the right arm on their chair when they did the second for me...B|:S

:D They guy said, " Dude, are you ok?" I said, " Hell we're half way through, might as well finish.":D

A guy at our DZ had his nipples pierced, until a hard opening and no shirt on! Those chest straps can play hell![:/]

Chuck

Heath had that happen:D:D It ripped his out.:o

Of the three piercings i have, those two hurt the worst

no shit!!!! i had to take mynipple piercings out for work,,,, not gettng them redone!!! hurt way to much...... still have one piercing though...

[Quote]

no shit!!!! i had to take mynipple piercings out for work,,,, not gettng them redone!!! hurt way to much...... still have one piercing though...

Yep, my nipple piercing hurt like hell....that is why I only have one. I would NEVER get the other one done!
F LORIDA!

[Quote]

Yep, my nipple piercing hurt like hell....that is why I only have one. I would NEVER get the other one done!

I think you have two - prove otherwise.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun