Brains

Beer attempt at sewing.

Ok, so we have had so many shitty weather weekends that i have had time to learn to sew. Well, kind of. So i thought i would make a wind indicator. (windblade is a trademarked name) I call it a lastblade.B|

We also got team jackets, thank god i didn't try to sew those too.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Ok sewing for dummys is in the mail

hey you better not be making fun of him.... i just bought that book.... making the freefly tube i jumped was no problem... not the robe i'm trying to sew for my girlfriend is a whole lot diffrent....... i'd take rigging sewing anyday over clothes assembly....

Ok sewing for dummys is in the mail

hey you better not be making fun of him.... i just bought that book.... making the freefly tube i jumped was no problem... not the robe i'm trying to sew for my girlfriend is a whole lot diffrent....... i'd take rigging sewing anyday over clothes assembly....

Of course I'm making fun of him, he won't come to Colorado to go snowboarding with hook and I.;)
Fly it like you stole it!

Of course I'm making fun of him, he won't come to Colorado to go snowboarding with hook and I

that just means you all should come over to utah and go snowboarding with me before i leave here..... i could show ya a thing or two...lol.... if you could keep up...

that just means you all should come over to utah and go snowboarding with me before i leave here..... i could show ya a thing or two...lol.... if you could keep up...

Can we wait til JJ comes back from costa rica? Then i'll come visit.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Can we wait til JJ comes back from costa rica? Then i'll come visit

you can fly back with me from columbus if you want... if you and phree had an interesting trip of only 8 hours from colubus to reaford, justthink of the 26 hour drive back fromutah to your place in IL in my rv....... lol.... it was an interesting drive with jj though.... there is something wierd about davenport iowa... i hope i don't need to stop there onmy way across america......

Several Days ago I asked you how my friend could get a LAST number. Any one can see you have chosen to ignore me.

Get over yourself. Just because you know Rob Harris doesn't make you special.

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why

Several Days ago I asked you how my friend could get a LAST number. Any one can see you have chosen to ignore me.

Get over yourself. Just because you know Rob Harris doesn't make you special.

Taken from www.lastskysurfing.com:

There are three ways to earn a last number:

A - Be Douva.

B - Accompany Douva on a skysurf (free flown exit), and dock on Douva or his board in free fall.

C - Do a 2-way skysurf with Douva.

I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.