ACMESkydiver

Parachute on e-bay? What the hell is this?

Yeah that's kind of twisted.

I'm bidding on this weird round one though so I can make it into something so dont bid on it ok?

You know how well that worked last time.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yeah that's kind of twisted.

I'm bidding on this weird round one though so I can make it into something so dont bid on it ok?

You know how well that worked last time.

:(

I want to use it on my canopy bed.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=310&item=7142055303&rd=1

Anyone? Anyone?? :| It's only a 3-day auction, seller doesn't seem to know about skydiving, so what the hell is this thing?

:D:D That thing looks like a TENT! :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

It looks more like a hot-air balloon...:S
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

It is a glider thingy isn't it? (I don't know what the fabric part of a glider is called, so "thingy" will have to do)

~Cindy~
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Spelling and grammar errors are left as an exercise for the reader.

I like "large size."

Next thing you know, that guy will be selling a rig in a one size fits all, because it has a drawstring around the chest. :D:ph34r:

i like "Heavy Fabric. "
wtf?? it's not one of those canvas canopies, is it??
heidi
edit: just looked at it again... i bet that's what it is... one of those picnic canopies! hehehe
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

Just look at the pic here. The red circles are where tent pegs would anchor it to the ground. The black line is one of those bendy tent rods that come apart in sections and have bungee down the middle to keep 'em together and it goes through or is clipped onto all the attachment points circled in Blue.

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Looks like the fabric off of a hang glider to me. Not that I know anything about that.

Hmmm. Are you being sarcastic... like because you hang glide? Because I don't but now that you mention it... makes more sense that the guy would be confused about hang glider fabric then he would be about a tent. lol. I mean there's one born every minute but to confuse a tent for a parachute? lol.

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!