SpeedRacer

St. Patrick's Day...How will u celebrate?

This is always a tough one for me. St Pat's is the one day that I CANNOT go to the local Irish bar. It's too damn crowded to get in or even approach the bar, & they charge a cover on St. Pat's day!>:(

do you have a similar situation/ what will you do for St Patrick's day?
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

i'll be studying for a biology exam tomorrow but, i'm sure i'll throw a few back this weekend seeing as it's spring break for me after friday. :)
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

I'm going to atart my day really erarly and get up at about 4:30am
Shower
Shave
Get in my car and drive to the airport

Once there - I'll get on a plane that will eventually get me to Atlanta and then I will be picked up by a friend of mine and . . .

Well we're going to A BOOGIE!

Can't think of a better way to celebrate.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

bought a new car....enough celebration for me

[offtopic] What did you get? [/offtopic]

2005 ford escape.......was gona get the hybird but i wouldnt save the extra 8k in gas that i would have paid for it.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

I'll be celebrating with......MATCH DAY!!! Tomorrow is the day that senior medical students learn where we'll be going for residency. Our Caduceus club (parents' club) pays for us to eat, drink, and be merry all day at Juanita's party room.

THEN on Friday, I'll be fartin' around on my (drumroll) new 2002 Dyna Wide Glide B|B|B| that my very, very good friend is selling to me!!!!!!
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Celebrated in the bars last weekend....may do that again this weekend....missed the downtown parade because of that (giving the other parade on the South Side a rest since I have marched in it or partied along it for many years). Tomorrow is mostly work, maybe something among my group of friends...something quiet. There is this great Pub that is out of the way that not many people know about....has some of the best Guinness and Smithwicks around and some great music.

On call delivering babies from midnight to 8, seeing patients in clinic from 8-10.... then getting on a plane and flying to PERU for a medical mission!!!!!
:D

(I hope you can't see me jumping up and down... I have an image of decorum to protect.)B|

Karen

Come down to the Dublin Boogie at the St. Patrick's Festival in Dublin, Georgia. We will be there.B|

I should be there about 24 hours from now ready to jump my ass off!!! [Cool]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Driving to Dublin. Should be there early afternoon.
I don't get out of NC very often. I'll be doing video for one of the bigways. Everyone come and introduce yourselves. I'll be the blond with the video helmet.
karen

Toga! Toga! Toga! Toga!

Okay, I guess I'll settle for the Dublin boogie. ;):P

Settle ?:o

but you get to see me!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Some guys I met at Elsinore 2+ years ago who are helicopter pilots in the Brittish Army are coming to New York City for the St. Patricks Day weekend...and I'm going to party w/them tonight to ring in St Patty's day at midnight...and then go with them to the parade on Fifth Avenue, (then get a haircut at 2pm, and meet w/my accountant at 5pm to do my taxes) and THEN continue PARTYING!!!
-Crystal