sangiro

Threats and verbal abuse of moderators

:ph34r::ph34r: I always look forward to hearing from Sangiro.

It's better when you hear from him in person though, since he has that cool accent thing going on.;)

Yeah but it's a Souff African accent, you want to hear a nice stong Aussie accent;)dontcha mate:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To

quoted and sent to sangiro.

we'll see what he has to say about you threatening me at my own DZ

You thought that was a threat?! BWAHAHAHA!

Re-read it...all she was stating was that if you listen to things out in the real world like you do here, then you may not understand your instructors correctly and may never get off AFF until you get a few dozen jumps.

In other words....Chill, Winston...you've already made enough threats yourself to get banned. The only reason you're still here is because HH hasn't shown up yet.

So, keep digging your hole. I'll be over in another thread planning dinner with two lovely skydiving female friends that I've met because of this wonderful site.

no greater threat than this was:

"but mods beware. my father and brother are both agents for the government, my godfather a police officer retired. I've been surrounded by law enforcement my whole life, it's what I am. Patrol for trollers properly, because i WILL NOT tolerate anyone parading the death of 4 officers (or any death in the LE community) as something to be celebrated and will gladly take another banning to put any person that does in their place. (unless, of course, you intervene properly as you should, dictated by the forum rules).
"

but guess what? i was still banned for it. <<<<<
-------------------------------------------------------

Hay man, I got banned (for a while) from several forms from time to time for posting this type of stuf.
Listen...... A person new to these forms should lurk awhile and learn how it works. This is my first post in a long time. I coming out of my sheltered well being, sticking my neck out to tell you...you should chill untill you learn how things work on this sight.
Now sit back and watch what happens when my old rivals find out I posted here, there going to flame me for what I did in the past. I hope this free education for you was worth it!
And lets remember people it only I/O you know binary code.

you have to take this place as a high school filled with little boys and girls OD on hormons. it is a place to spark entrtainment. you signin, make a couple of nootral posts over a few weeks (else the profile police will get ya) and then make one that is borderline flame materiel and then watch the loyal users circle the wagons. It is quite fun. Kbone did it the best.

The mods are totally inconsistent. they may do a lot of 'moderating' but their enforcement is subjective.
I thought this comment from your link was funny:
"Calling someone from dz a asshat is a personal attack."

I do not follw youre cop background and what it has to do whit anything.

no shit the modding here is arbitrary and incosistent.

and the reason i stated my LE background was because it was to illustrate that the ignorant comment made by the troll hit too close to home to ignore.

dude I have no idea about what your talking about.

if it was a troll why are you bent? It is a fucking troll - bent too push your buttons.
I got a spelling cop to push his button. that is the whole fucking point of a troll -push buttons of other people and make them look ridicules.

like I said before - this palce is a high school. the 'big-wigs' here are nothing in real life.

your taking this palce too seriously.

The sad thing here is that you are claiming to to be in law enforcement, I really hope you are lying, because I would not like to have the security and safety of my community in the hands of someone so meanial, juvinile and petty as yourself.
It's quite probably time for you to grow up and stop making a total arse of yourself.

He's not a Law Enforcement Officer yet.

His profile says "(conditional offer extended) dea special agent".

That's Government speak for "We'll admit you to the training course, and you can compete for graduation, provided your Drug test, credit check, background investigation/security clearance, and personal/professional references check out."

He doesn't have a badge or a gun yet. With that shitty attitude, I would not bet the farm on him. He could fuckup on the PFT, Shooting, or academics, amongst other things. He is by no means guaranteed to become a Agent...

"no one forces these asshats to post. but either way we end up reading it. it's just silly to allow blatant mindless material that will definitely be upsetting to be posted and then get mad when someone replies aggresively.

stop the trollers, stop the personal attacks.

not so hard to understand. "

ok, i just quoted the man of the hour, reincarnated superman eddie whatever-his-name-is. the thread that started this mess was his topic.... about trolls!!!!!
does anyone else find this odd? :D

p.s. eddie- check and see if this sounds familiar to all your bs: click me superboy
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

Damn, how the hell am I to keep up with what you got? You're a computer geek!

But I'll warn you now, don't open the one I attached, cause it will burn your eyes:D
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

But I'll warn you now, don't open the one I attached, cause it will burn your eyes:D

Oh. Dear. Lord....where's the mental floss when you need it?

There's only so much of JP that I actually need to see.:|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Damn, how the hell am I to keep up with what you got? You're a computer geek!

Ok now that's just freaky, what the hell is that pic about?:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You opened it? I told you not to open it.

You can't put something in front of a guy and tell him not to open it!!!:o That's just wrong!

Oh, and by the way...
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Sorry sweetie:ph34r: But darn, it's just such a cute picture that I have to share it with the world. And now it's in a sticky thread:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

You know, I had a gut feeling about this guy when he did his first post.

At least there is some information on him

jeez, I wonder what the 'condition' was. sounds violent to me:o

I second the wow. I have been off this site since last summer, and this is the first thread I see? Wow. And I was really getting stoked on the season coming in. Never thought you could actually jump out of a plane and be so disgruntled too. That first jump for me changed much more in me than just the definition of gravity. There is just so much more...

Dang glad I got banned for the weekend for calling someone "sick and twisted"... Might seem that my prophecy was true.. :)

ok ok I'm backing away slowly.. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."