PhillyKev

Lost my job...thanks for the memories.

If you still want to know about the restaurants where I live and ask about my co-workers, I still have the PMs you sent me last week. I'll have my lawyer pass the info along to you.

What's that behind you?

If you think it was me you're way off the mark. Not my style.

Forty-two

Whomever did this has no sense or morality, integrity, or honor.

Amen.

Kevin was sure enough of himself and his words that he proudly displayed some personal information in his profile. Sadly, it appears that someone decided to use that information to seek him out, seek out his employer, and level false charges against him which ultimately led to Kevin losing his job, his livelyhood. I imagine that the person who did this has something missing from his life; is it love, friends, pride, self esteem, all of the above or a combination of some but not all? To sink this low, it just boggles the mind.

Whomever you are, and YOU know who you are, do you feel better now?

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

Amen to all that.....I just went and removed a lot of my profile. And it only took about 2 seconds to guess who was class-less enough to do something like that....there just aren't that many total assholes on this site.

Kev....best of luck to you man.....you're smart enough to hook up with something just as good, if this shit doesn't follow you around. And stay in touch.....you're still one of the folks here that I want to jump with someday. B|

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Well, we can tell you that PK is one of the most intelligent, upstanding people on this website, so this fuckin' sucks balls. :(

I'm so sorry to hear about this PK. I hope you take as much action as you can against this person, and I'd love to see them and their IP address kicked off this website ASAP. >:(

Kely

I was recently fired based upon the opinion of a very past employer. An employer who opted to pay me a tax free pension for life rather than deal with me.

One of the advantages of being a civil servant.

In Philly's case it appears they did the private sector version of letting him have (hopefully) several months to find another job where his productivity will be an asset to his new employer.

I've seen murders for dirty looks. People are base unless educated and socialized otherwise.

I'm very sorry for Kev, but kinda grateful that DZ.com is the reason I can never run for public office.

I imagine that the person who did this has something missing from his life; is it love, friends, pride, self esteem, all of the above or a combination of some but not all? To sink this low, it just boggles the mind.

Missing far more than that.

Whomever it is is missing a sense of humanity. Only someone who lives that low would consider something like this, let alone take any action on it.

IIRC, PK, when this happened to Steve, HH was able to research who was doing what behind the scenes. I know nothing of computers; but I suspect that the person who did this wasn't able to cover his tracks well enough to pull one over on HH or his team. Maybe HH can do something?

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

By law, can you request a copy of your entire personnel file?

I believe so, and I think it's called Freedom of Information Act, some legal-eagle will have to confirm that.

Oh my god, this is very scary. That someone would go so far out of their way to hurt you, personally, based solely on your posts is just unbelievable. Some people on the internet can be so malicious...it's DISGUSTING.

I would pursue LEGAL ACTION if I were you, Kev. This is extremely malicious and just completely socially unacceptable. Also, I think that the rest of us here would be really interested in who the person is that did this to you.

I still am amazed by how low-down some online people can be. How pathetic. Some asshats need to get a fucking life.

Why is it that there has NOT been a single word from any moderators or HH(with the exception of Sky mama) on this post. Come on Guys! Whats up?

This seems to me to be a very touchy issue. DZ.com really has no obligation nor can they (HH) be held responsible for the actions of someone who visits this site. Granted it is pretty much moderated for content, they cannot moderate it for sanity.

The person who did this is a menace to our community and should be publicly brought to our (members of this site) attention. User name and other personal information. So we may protect ourselves. This also makes the Profiles useless. I know I've deleted any personal information that could have been helpful to friends and other members.

PK man I'm really sorry for this.. you know you can always send me a PM.. not the same as pot-shots at each other in forums, but it'll have to do :|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

OMG dude thats WAY messed up!!! How could anyone on this website do something like that! I think whoever it is needs to be banned from here. Thats cold! What kind of low life goes to that extreem strictly because of his own personal dislikes about you? Its one thing to send you a PM or post personal feelings about you in here, but messing with someones LIFE???

Wow...i guess it can just show you that there are really LOW LIFE people no matter where you go.>:(

Well, i really hope that everything works out okay and you find a job that was even higher paying than the last. And...i also hope you find the loser who did this to you.

--I don't even know enough to know that I dont know--

Why is it that there has NOT been a single word from any moderators or HH(with the exception of Sky mama) on this post. Come on Guys! Whats up?

This seems to me to be a very touchy issue. DZ.com really has no obligation nor can they (HH) be held responsible for the actions of someone who visits this site. Granted it is pretty much moderated for content, they cannot moderate it for sanity.

The moderators and HH know about most problems between DZ.commers that occur on this site and even off this site. If someone(s) are/is doing something to make another member of this community feel unwanted online or off (personal attacks in POSTS, SIG LINES, PMs, etc.), then the moderators KNOW about it. If someone or ones are/is STALKING someone from here ONLINE OR OFF, then they KNOW about that, also. As to what they can do to help, that is another story. I'm sure that we're all interested in seeing what happens with this.

That's just disgusting. This really is unbelievable.

Someone is a real frigging scumbag, but I don't think much of your employers either for this.

You should ask a lawyer to see if you can force access to the letter and seek damages from employer & rat. If their letter misrepresents you and led to your dismissal the jerk could be in for some serious financial remorse (I hope)

A few things I'd say.

1) Don't assume that there really was a letter until you've seen it. If you post at work the admins may have seen this and passed it along.

2) The letter may have been anonymous, which further calls into question the actions of your employers.

3) Don't assume that this was a DZ.com poster, it may have been a lurker or some idiot on the web stumbling on this.... or another employee associate who knew you posted here.

Get the date of the letter and see if it correlates with any post from a newcommer or particularly vitriolic head to head with a regular.

Don't make posts and accusations against other members, you may just be passing injustice along. I understand you're pissed or should be you sound remarkably calm considering, I'd be spitting hellfire.

I've learned that in this life what goes around comes around.

They'll get theres some day from someone else and all you'll have to do is smile when you hear about it.

Hang in there, PhillyKev.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon