flyingferret

Meatloaf?

I am hanging out at work, after hours, eating leftover catered bar b q, and jamming out to Meatloaf turned up while installing Veritas Backup Exec.

Man, does this guy rock?
Along with Bon Jovi, some of the best rock ballads ever, don't you think?

Come on, somone does right?
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

I will raise my hand and admit to a weakness for anything off of Bat Out of Hell.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

hey now, I thought this thread was going to be about meatloaf...fruitcake's forgotten uncle:|

me too! i was just about ready to go into my spiel about why it's the worst kind of loaf. haha

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

:D:D:D
he doesn't care. He knows I talk to ya'll on dz.com...but he also knows I'm really a one-man kinda girl, despite my occasional "flirting" :)

oouuuu, Bon Jovi---my friend Nate has his "It's my Life" song on his skydive vid[:/]...now I miss him...:(...thanks a lot ferret, now I'm gonna hafta kick your a** myself!!!! :D:D

just kidding:)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Oh yeah, You guys got somethin' to say to me? Why don't you say it in the microphone. I got a backup mike right here. Check one two, testing, testing. Yup, they both working and guess what? they don't like no feed back, what's up? ;)

Well, some of us will always dig rock ballads and hair bands.

My veritas install is done...thanks to 2 of you for support anyway. I will now go rock out on my way home.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

I will raise my hand and admit to a weakness for anything off of Bat Out of Hell.

Anything by Jim Steinman is goodB|B|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Bat Out of Hell is so college for me.....it always gets me in the mood to go get drunk and make an ass of myself....(I think that was my offical major is college...)

The 1st album (vynyl) I ever bought with money I earned was Bat outa Hell:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

And I thought you wanted my recipe for super yummy meatloaf. Guess I should've noted the capital M, huh?

-A

meatloaf-The only thing I put ketchup on. Period. Not on frenchfreedom fries, not on burgers, not on eggs or mac n cheese, just meatloaf. I'm wierd. :S
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

And I thought you wanted my recipe for super yummy meatloaf. Guess I should've noted the capital M, huh?

-A

meatloaf-The only thing I put ketchup on. Period. Not on frenchfreedom fries, not on burgers, not on eggs or mac n cheese, just meatloaf. I'm wierd. :S

You're weird on many level, the freedom fries thing is another level:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Sunny, you do realize, however, that as much as I want you, I need you.... there ain't no way I'm ever gonna love you. I just wanted to make sure you know that. But we can still be friends, mkay?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

meatloaf-The only thing I put ketchup on

Yes, meatloaf must have ketchup...

He tastes much better that way. >:(

"I want you... I need you.
But there ain't no way that I'm ever gonna love you.
But don't... be.... sad....
'Cause two out of three ain't bad."

:D

That vinyl album of Bat Out of Hell was amazing vinyl art. Great music, too.

I had a girlfriend in Texas who, while a country girl through and through, liked Meatloaf. We were in her new Jeep, and I pulled the CD out (I'd brought it just for that occassion). I flipped it on to "Paradise by the Dashboard Light"

We listened to about the first 20 seconds of it. I think it kept playing...;)

"Here he comes, squeeze play, it's gonna be close,
here's the throw, there's the play at the plate,
holy cow, I think he's gonna make it!"

My wife is hotter than your wife.