Squeak

Weekend Numbers 19th/20th Feb 2005

0:6:0
4 Great 4 wyas with 3 good friends
1 8 way star crest with 3 points (Nice one Geoff;))
1 3 way sit with 2 mates.
Top weather, great weekend back for more in 5 daysB|B|B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

0:3:many :)
It's so good to be back in the sky.

Winter "accuracy competition" at Brandon Manitoba saw eleven (brave or crazy) souls shooting accuracy in zero F temeratures, jumping form a C-172 with the door on. For many, it was the first jump since the season ended in mid-October.

First jump on the new canopy (beer). First winter jump (I mean REAL winter jump (beer)). First jump from a 172 (meh... but with the door ON???). First time I've been in a "jump plane" with a full interior, cushy seats, and a real heater (all we were missing was the inflight movie and beverage cart :P:)
First jump from 6500 was the proper resolution of #268 - a jump that went horribly wrong. I knew from the moment I left the plane that all was well again. 2 metre score. Second jump I tried a tracking dive from 9000... in full skiwear. 3 metre score. For the third jump we got silly - all 3 of us did a clear and pull from 9000. The sight was so beautiful as to defy description. Of course, none of us could feel our fingers by landing time and the 'judges' had already gone back inside to get warm. TFFTM x 3 ... but we didn't care :)

One of our number just could not be conventional and tried things the hard way. First Curtis jumped his Delta 2 Parawing, then shot about 20m with an Army-Green T-10 (s/l deployment and all) and finally...(the coolest) a standup under a brilliant red Thunderbow with a huge blue arrow (this way forward? What a cool canopy).

Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

:):1:TOO MUCH

what a wonderful weekend, what a blast!!! Treated in numerous ways, even got a long, luxurious soak in a hot tub. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Did a 3-way w/ Spanky and Chad, didn't want to let go of them in the air:D

Too much beer owed for lots of things, not saying,let's just say it involved a pca and having 3 grown men at the mercy of me in a car, in the rain.:)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

B|:2:0

Got a couple of jumps in Saturday then I picked up my kids and had a blast with them and Plaything today in Old Town.. My 7 y.o. daughter rode the mechanical bull.. does she owe beer? ;) We took pics but they are on her camera.. It was very cute.. :)
Good weekend.. but not much skydiving.. B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

B|:2:0

Got a couple of jumps in Saturday then I picked up my kids and had a blast with them and Plaything today in Old Town.. My 7 y.o. daughter rode the mechanical bull.. does she owe beer? ;) We took pics but they are on her camera.. It was very cute.. :)
Good weekend.. but not much skydiving.. [cool

3 only

0:0:0

I had a GREAT weekend! :)
Saturday:
Woke up at 7 or 8 to my 3 yr old nephew shouting, "AUNTIE V....WAKE UP!!!!!!" :)I danced Saturday afternoon with a stick
Dinner at Flat Top with the Hinckley Girls
Saw "The Complete Works of Shakespeare - Abridged"

Sunday:
Shimmied my ass off!!!! Today was an awesome shimmy workshop by my teacher. She taught us different kinds of shoulder, tummy, hand and hip shimmies! :)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

finally...(the coolest) a standup under a brilliant red Thunderbow with a huge blue arrow (this way forward? What a cool canopy).

They called it the Polish ParaCommander because the arrow always told you which way you were going. I have about 100 jumps on one. It was getting pretty sad so I cut the lines off to keep me from doing something stupid.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Lord, let me be the person my dog thinks I am.