wildcard451

Mirage Sizing Chart

So looking at the new Mirage Website, well, new since I last looked, I see they have a fully interactive sizing chart on there.
Unfortunately not too many "user reviews" yet. Have the majority of you found this to be accurate?

I have a G3 M3 - PDR 160.
Currently holding a XF2 169.
I don't think it will have a problem with a Katana 150 demo I have coming up, but I am curious if anyone has this container with a 135 ish canopy in it.

Lemme know.

Hello All,
...again I urge anyone that has questions about their equipment to contact the manufacturer, not dropzone.com

Sure thing Ward, and I understand completely. However, I read the manufacturer's official sizing chart on the website and was interested in user reviews, which unfortunately, you only had two of, and neither of them were applicable to my situation. .

Therefore, I came here, to a large user population, in a forum with as little fluff as possible, just to get a feel from those with the same setup. I ended up also hearing from a rigger whose reputation I respect.

So I got to base my decisions on a composite of factory recommendations and real world applications.
I do hope that people continue to submit their experiences on the official website, as I plan to after I put this demo in my container.

I have a G4-M3 that has a Stiletto 135 in it... as Mike G pointed out it is somewhat soft but it otherwise fits just fine.

It has a pannel in the packing tray that states lists recommended canopy sizes... and the stiletto 135 is listed there... I would't consider putting anything smaller in it but that's fine with me because I have no real interest in jumping anything smaller then the 135.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...