DBCOOPER

Little fluffy white dog got by pit bull

At the bonfire or camping area Friday night at the CSS Easter boogie.Had to stay at the doggie hospital with injuries received.Couple of humans got bit too. All hearsay the next morning.Slept through it.Anybody know how the dog is?

edit sp
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

The dog is mine. It's a little maltese named Feby (9 lbs). Happened around 2:30 am the night of Fri-Sat on the parking lot. He got 6 big wounds but fortunately not too severe nor deep. After the fight, we drove him to an emergency clinic in Raleigh were he stayed until Sunday noon. I drove him home when released and took him to his regular vet on Monday morning. He is confident that Feby will heal within time, without problem. He's doing well under the circumstances and is in good spirits.
We were 5 fighting the pit bull and it took us quite a while to make him loose his grip. Alone I wouldn't been able to handle the pit.
One of my friends and I got our hands bitten by the pit bull but nothing severe either. Another of us got her face lightly scratched.

Thanks for asking:)

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

Ahh welp glad to know you dog is ok.....the owner of the other dog should have properly socialized it or had it fixed if not both if he's going to have it around other animals.

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

Unfortunately, given the behavior of the pit, it is obvious he is trained to dog fight. We, all the involved, agree on this. I blame the owner for the incident, not the dog.
He had a collar but no tags. It also most definitely does not belong to someone who was at CSS for the boogie, nor to any of the locals. I have been visiting CSS several times in the past six months and never seen that dog before.

HISPA #2,

Not too argue but I seriously doubt the dog was trained to fight knowing a thing or 2 about pits myself. They can be a naturally agressive "game bred" dog and never have been around a organized dog fight. But most people who do in fact fight dogs don't bring them on vacation with them because they don't treat them like pets.....[:/]

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

Hey Frenchy,
Sorry to hear about Feby. I've got a little Maltese also (Maggie). She is the best lap dog in the world and will lick you to death if you aren't careful. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to her. Hope Feby heals fast.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I absolutely agree with your point. That's why, as I mentionned in my pervious reply, I am convinced that the dog does not belong to someone from CSS nor someone who was attending the boogie. I rather believe it belongs to someone living in the area. Either the dog escaped or the owner let it loose.

HISPA #2,