unlucky1

Picture of your place of residence....

My new place in WA.

Steve, you keep talking about this place, and yet, somehow, we haven't seen the party invitations yet...
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Mine is still under construction. I had to run meet the builder out there an hour ago. Yes i will have a party when i move in. It should be done by late may/early june.B|
If you believe this, i have some ocean front property in Eloy i would like to sell you too.
B|
first pic- front left
second pic- front right
Third pic- my neighbor's house
Fourth pic- view from driveway.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I thought the file name of your picture was homer_alaska.jpg, and I thought, "Hey, I used to live there!" ...but then I realized I was wrong.

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

mine's still being built... i can't wait until it's finished!
:)
ps-jtval posted his home by the sea a while back... i can't remember the thread though.
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce