BillyVance

Why I was late for work! MUST SEE!

This is unbelievable! This guy was driving down the highway and he hears a loud pop! Pulls over, thinking a tire went down or something. Gets out, looks around, sees nothing out of the ordinary. Then decides to pop the hood, then he's taken aback before the hood is fully raised... Luckily a friend recognized him on the side of the road and stopped to see what was wrong, and he had a camera handy...

So check it out... you won't believe it! Not for the faint of heart!
:o:SB|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

see, stuff like that is why i like living in canada, sure, we get snow, but you can just shovel it out of the way and get on with yer day. we don't have poisonous snakes, spiders, we don't get hurricanes, tornadoes, landslides, brushfires or routine floods.. it's a little boring, but boredom can be highly under-rated! :D

'may you be cursed to live in interesting times'
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

More like some sicko lost or turned out the poor sweet baby and it crawled there for warmth. IMO it's a sad case of abuse of animals and the perpetrator should be arrested. Snakes are pets too, poor thing. [:/]
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

see, stuff like that is why i like living in canada, sure, we get snow, but you can just shovel it out of the way and get on with yer day. we don't have poisonous snakes, spiders, we don't get hurricanes, tornadoes, landslides, brushfires or routine floods.. it's a little boring, but boredom can be highly under-rated! :D

'may you be cursed to live in interesting times'

Uhh, there are too snakes living in Canada...one being the infamous "Snow Snake". They live close to ski resorts and altho rarely seen, the tracks are often seen on the slopes of the ski resorts. The primary purpose in life for a Snow Snake is to trip skiers. Look for the double zigzag tracks left by the snake and normally you will find a skier laying at the end of the tracks, all covered in snow and splayed out. Never having seen one but having been the unwitting victim a few times, I can truthfully say that they are vicious in their attack and extremely fast.

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

More like some sicko lost or turned out the poor sweet baby and it crawled there for warmth. IMO it's a sad case of abuse of animals and the perpetrator should be arrested. Snakes are pets too, poor thing. [:/]

exactly! i know it is not your friends doing, but soooo much human trash in this country with the idea,"yeah I get a snake, i'tuh be cool huh." With no idea of what they are getting into. Then they get the great idea to breed them....from their trailer.....next to their pit bulls....sad:|

Shit the bed!!!!!!
Ive heard of cats crawling under the bonnets of cars but certainly not Pythons.
I really cant stand so if it was me that opened that bonnet I'd of shit myself :$

That happened to my grandfather a few years back. He had an old 70's-ish chevy truck with a ton of room under the hood, and a cat had crawled up there to find a warm spot. It wasn't pretty.

Dude that totally sucks. I had two eight foot Dumeril Boas that were beautiful and got into EVERYTHING! It looks a lot like what that snake is. I hate seeing stuff like that. Some POS must have gotten rid of it or it got away. That sucks big time.

Uhhh... you still got hungry polar bears to deal with in some parts of Canada... See my "Animal Cops" thread... :ph34r: That picture was taken in Saskatchewan...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban