boozy

Mirage G4.1 MZS Pic Please

The MZS has the same lenght as the MXS 1/2 that is 15 inches long.
If you contact Ward at Mirage, im sure he will help you out with pictures of a G4 MZS

[email protected]

I have a G3 MXS 1/2 and has different shape of the G4, but i bet Chris-Ottawa can help you out too, since he has a G4 MXS 1/2 and like i sad has the same lenght of the MZS.

Blue ones!!!

No need to be an asshole...just wondering what your purpose is. I could show you a picture of an M4 and you couldn't tell the difference unless you had something to reference. Are you trying to see how small it is, the shape, what?

I'm willing to bet that my MXS.5 will be awfully similar to the MZS.

Anyways, good luck finding "a picture".

BTW...there's "a picture" of a MXS.5 to the left of this very post...just look very closely. Hope it's what you're looking for, it was taken while it was being worn.

See, I can be a smartass too!
"When once you have tasted flight..."

This is exactly why I tell new skydivers to stay away from the forums/this site in general. You have people with no experience posting garbage. For example, you ask a question and get responses that don't apply (Chris-Ottawa), responses with complete made up bullshit in them (kmfreefly), and then just responses from fat, dorks that would be out of breath chasing the ice cream truck 15 feet, just trying to get a jab in because their boss makes them do too much 10 dollar an hour bitch work (regulator). Of course there are people that try to help like CarloC, which I appreciate, but I tried Ward already. Believe me, I would never try this site first for any real information, it is a last resort, always. So, as it's happened many times today, nobody has been helped.

Haha, do you realize how much of a moron you're being?

My post offered information and I was asking what exactly you were trying to see so I could provide the best possible pictures.

Would you have been happy if I provided a picture of the MLW? I bet not. What about the BOC...I bet not. Maybe a profile shot, front shot, straight on rear shot? I could have also got a body builder to wear my rig and it would look like a tiny purse, or I could have worn it myself and it would look like anyone else wearing a rig that fits them. You wouldn't be able to tell if I was an M4, MXS or an M8 unless you knew my size.

Hence my question, what exactly are you trying to accomplish?

But don't bother responding to my question anymore, it's not worth my effort.

Hey check this out...right on the home page, Ward is in his wingsuit wearing a MZS....or is it a MXS, or an M4?

http://www.miragesys.com/
"When once you have tasted flight..."