rhino

What is the price of a jump ticket at your DZ?

I was pleasantly surprised to find that The Farm only charges $18 for somewhere between 13.5 and 14.5. I think I went to 15 or so on my one jump there but that was due to a SPECIAL arrangement between the pilot and this cute chick in the back of the plane. ;) I think just about everywhere else around here charges $20 for 14K.

West Tennessee Skydiving $20 to between 14K and 14.5K depending on Mike's mood, with the following caveats:
$2 discount before noon (Mike likes us up early)
$10 discount on any jumps manifested before 8 AM - usually only one available per day (Mike really likes us up really early)

When Mike is not there the Cessna is $18 to 12.5K.

Brent

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

$22 for 12.5k
$15 for 4.5k

Doesn't $1 of that go to some kind of memorial fund? Plus doesn't the the DZ match that $1? So really only $21 goes towards the jump.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

That's a good question about the $1 since the Sands family is no longer in the picture concerning the DZ ownership and all. I don't know what the extra $1 is for any more.

Which will come first:

1) The Otter
2) The swoop pond
3) Neither

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

21 for club members
22 for non club members

They also have a really cool deal if you put 1K on your account before Apr. 1st you get 1100 bucks on your account.
:)
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain