SkymonkeyONE

Post your bad-ass DZ vehicle!

Raeford is a "golf cart" DZ, pure and simple. We have a lot of shade, perfectly manicured turf landing area, and a nice asphalt road and parking lot. There are at least five golf carts that we run around in. We use them to pick up jumpers who land way out in the landing area, carry our lazy asses to the boarding area, and lastly, to simply roll around in and drink coctails. Others are used to drag airplanes around and haul parts, etc over near the hangar. Katie and I got ours from my dad at Rantoul last year and I promptly repainted it and tuned it up. With my new job I all of a sudden had a lot of cash laying around that I could do something fun with, so I, like a true Alabama Redneck, jacked that mother up eight inches and put on some big 24" ATV wheels and tires.

I installed the lift two days ago; it took two hours. The wheels and tires just got here today.

What YOU got, fools?

Check IT!!!

Nice..........but the really funny part. You had to shave and cut your hair! :D I bet people even stopped throwing their hands up when you walk into a bank now. :D

i was gonna comment on that too, but i passed up the opportunity:D for some odd reason!

Noice!B|

Gas or electric?

Electric. I was fascinated to find out that I lost no noticeable torque whatsoever. I am sure it's gonna run the batteries down sooner, but who gives a shit; the cart was FREE!;) I paid a little under $900 for the lift kit, wheels and tires. I painted it myself right after we got back from Rantoul last year.

Sweet ride. B| I used to use one down in So. TX on a ranch to take people out to hunt birds. When we put the lift and tires on it, we didn't notice any difference in power at all. It maybe dropped our run time by an hour or so. But for running around the dz you shouldn't have any problems.:D

Oh yeah, put a seatbelt in it for Jake.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.