jflo269

Stolen Gear/GA

Hey everyone, I live in Pt. Mountain, GA. Its about 60 miles south of atlanta. i jump at skydive atlanta in thomaston. my rig was recently stolen from my own home. its a black mirage G3 container with a little blue coloring in the center. main canopy is a sabre 170. If anyone has any info. or has seen this rig around the georgia area i would greatly apprecaite getting back to me on here. im not too sure where else to look for help with finding my rig except for on here. i already put an ad up on the stolen gear section with no luck. thanks everyone for the help!

That really sucks. Since it was stolen out of your home, your home-owners insurance should be able to cover the loss if you own the home. If you rent, then renter's insurance.

Hope you recover the gear though.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It's also a good idea to list this on the USPA Web site. It would be helpful to have a more detailed description, including all serial numbers.

I do most of the rigging at Thomaston; I'll keep my eyes open for this, but the odds are against it showing up locally. Sorry.

Good luck!

Edited to add:

BTW - who are you? If I did your last repack, I'll have the container, AAD, and reserve SNs, in case you don't have those recorded separately.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - Carl Sagan