highfly

If your married post it.

You guys look sunburnt to hell.
I guess it's just the sun coming through the ez up

No, they're really just that caucasian and burst into flames under direct sunlight.:ph34r:

Luv ya' Marc & Anne!:)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

We'll be married Oct 7 this year, we live together and have done so for a bit over a year so its almost like being married...I think, I'll let you know after we're married.B|

I'm the luckiest man in the history of men and women falling in love.

HEY!! I took that second pic! ;)B| Woulda been better if the light wasn't so poopy...:P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Matt! Your wife is gorgeous!!!...sooo..when ya gonna bring her out to the DZ.... :);)

You two look amazingly perfectly for each other!!

Ian&Katie: I've already told you, you two are so awesome together. And as someone else mentioned, the energy you two put off is unbelieveable! I can only hope to one day find someone who brings out that side of me, as you two have! You both rock! And the love each of you have for one another creates such a strong vibe! Hope to see you both again soon!! :)

That was first year of the convention for us. Rantoul 2002. We weren't so good about the sun block!!!! as Kris said we are a tad caucasian...although Anne doesn't burst into flames like I do. she goes a nice bronze...me...I go poof and get all crispy!!!! :)

We had only been dating for about 2 months or so at that point. we ended up spending 8 or 9 days straight and didn't even want to get away from the other person the whole time. wierd thing is almost three years later...I love her more than that day. So odd how love digs in deep and won't let go when you got a great woman with you:ph34r::ph34r:

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....