grue

What are your goals for this season?

I've got two of 'em: Get my A licence, and get my B licence ;)

If I can get my "A" by my sky birthday (24 July) I'm happy, and that shouldn't be a problem. I want my "B" by my real birthday (16 September) if possible :S
cavete terrae.

I don't really have any set goals. Mainly I am wanting to work on my canopy control and freeflying. I would like to be able to fly my sit very well and be doing a decent stand by the end of the season. As for canopy control I would like to be doing small hooks at the end of the season, not going to push that one to hard though until I feel more comfortable with it.

Greenie in training.

Try and get a second rig together, another 250 jumps by the end of the year would be cool too,
as well as some tracking & canopy coaching and even some 4-way stuff too.

But i'll take whatever comes as usual. ;)

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

I've got a whole bunch of goals. Gotta find a Precision dealer around here and then put at least 200 jumps on the canopy he/she sells me. I want to put my bonus from work into all new gear, and enjoy the hell out of it. Wanna make it to the WFFC so I can finaly jump & party with all my friends there that keep making me jealous when they've gone. And I want to get back to teaching student jumpers a lot more, last year I did just enough to keep the raiting.

This year's got a lot of potential. B|

1. Allready spent my bonus on a new spankin Icarus Safire2.

2. Taking Scott Millers Canopy Course in August.

3. Going to spend a weekend out at SLI for a CASA weekend.

4. Make 100 great skydives (and mama says she buys me a new suit of my choice..did I hear DaKine???bling)

5. Wow, just keep on having fun with friends and breathing in the blue stuff.
So, you bring your beer?

Its 5 o'clock somewhere
POPS #9344

1) Hit around 250 jumps and C-licence

2) Wingsuits, first flight course and maybe a GTI of my own

3) Go to a BIG boogie in the States or mainland Europe

4) Brand new rig would be nice too, but I'm not holding my breath..:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Too stay alive and not get hurt.

Yes, Mar, me too. That, and I'd like to be able to make more jumps per year than months per year. [:/] Last year was bad for me.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Break 290mph before the next World Cup Speed Skyiving meet.
second= WFFC!
(JUST KEEPING MY GOALS REALISTIC)

TO GET MY A LICENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i don't use caps that often but ughhhhhh!!!!!!! i'm getting so annoyed. engines, clouds, and wind... c'monnnnnnn... give me something to work with:S:S:S
i loooove my dz but i need 2 jumps a day. or one! i'd be happy with one. and weekdays too would be cool.:S:S>:(rant over
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

It has always been my dream to jump onto the beach near my home, so my main goal is to hit 500 jumps this season and get my D license. Mainly because I want to get in on the Wildwood, NJ boggie which requires a D license. Tough goal, but I plan on trying to make it happen...Safely that is!

SIMPLE STUFF: Stay healthy and do lots of jumps. Influence others to higher safety precautions. Keep learning. Have fun. Pay attention to my family and freinds. Live life to its fullest. ;)

Goals... DEVELOP MY SKILLS.
We have a few competitions lined up. (Danish nationals plus either Swedish or Norwegian nationals) That will be a great opportunity to see how much I have learned in regards to my 4-way skydiving skills - I hope our team does great.