grue

Ok, who isn't jumping right now, and why?

i am not jumping right now because i have an injured shoulder and i am scheduled for an MRI on Tuesday.[:/] You could be in the same boat as me, count yourself lucky.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Ouch, I feel your pain. I've done the shoulder thing (torn rotator cuff playing baseball), the knee thing (blown right ACL twice, also did the MCL at the same time as one of em), half a dozen broken ribs, about the same # of cracked ribs, 1 broken nose, 4 broken fingers, 1 broken hand, 1 broken foot, 2 concussions... the list goes on :o

The joys of being a college athlete!
cavete terrae.

uspa membership expired on me :(

You and I should hang out, we're definitely in the same boat :(

Most Dz's will let you fax a renewel to the USPA with payment and you'll be good to go.

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

Here is my reason....
I really hope to get back up there soon....

YIKES....glad you are OK!!!!

My excuse is because I am working.....Need to find a new job bad!!!
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

Skydiving took a back seat over the last year as I put my energy to getting my career type things in the right direction after graduation. This year is gonna be a bit different, as I'll be jumping my ass off. Just annoyed I dodn't qctualy get the renewal form in the mail last onth...just faxed it the other day.

i am not jumping right now because i have an injured shoulder and i am scheduled for an MRI on Tuesday.[:/] You could be in the same boat as me, count yourself lucky.;)

Well, I'm sort of in the same boat as Brains (pass the beer)...

Essentially my orthopedic surgeon still says, "No jumping from great heights for you! More range! More Strength! Maybe in June! But go have fun in the wind tunnel!"

Oh well. I'm at work, too. Just finished Brian Germain's awesome canopy course, though. Even though I couldn't jump, I made like a sponge and absorbed TONS of useful information that I will definitely be using when I get back in the air! B|

_Pm
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

i graduated aff yesterday.

and i am not jumping because i have seriously hurt my shoulder, am on vicodin and waiting for an MRI. rotator cuff tear, they think.

i may have graduated on my reserve... but hey, i finished.
life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
(helen keller)

Possibly in same boat as you...[:/] Dr. Appt monday :|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

i graduated aff yesterday.

and i am not jumping because i have seriously hurt my shoulder, am on vicodin and waiting for an MRI. rotator cuff tear, they think.

i may have graduated on my reserve... but hey, i finished.

OUch, what happened?
cavete terrae.