Squeak

Weekend Numbers 9th-10th April 2005

0:3:1

1 solo sit
2 FF jumps with Yoshi...I am still laughing my ass off about that 2nd jump we did together...talk about fun!!!!!!! :D Try to fruit loop me again fool....BOOOYAAAHHHH!!!! That was so hilarious!!! BWAHAHAHA!! ;):D:D:D

"Okay..... I THINK YOU SHOULD PULL NOW!!!!!" :D:D:D:D

0:13:1

Pretty good weekend even thought weather limited us to 1 jump on Sunday. 10 8-way jumps with Spaceland 8 (Thanks everyone for letting me play with you!), a 300th & 500th jump combo for Larissa and Kimmey, and 1 4/4-way hybrid organized by Anomaly with lots of stingers.

Blue skies,

Jim

0:4:0

I got 4 jumps in Saturday before the spring blizzard blew in (we got about one foot of wet snow since last night here in Westminster with other areas getting even more). Only one more weekend of practice before our first CPC competition.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Sweet! Gimme a copy of your schedule and I'll make sure I only call at thorougly inappropriate times.:)

Too late...home now...:P
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Yay! I finally have weekend jump numbers!! :)
1:4:.75

4 great jumps at SDC! Well, the 1st one really sucked, but the other 3 were fun! Still got some catching up to do from last yr, but it was so great to be back. :) I'll get it next time. :)
What a weekend!! So happy to be back!! B|
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

how-u-doin?:12:1

1 case was placed in with the other alcohol at skydive orange for first-jump-at-orange (or first ever recurrency jump... or first jump in virginia... or on the east coast... or... yah. that should about cover it)

70 degrees and sunny as hell. orange f00king rocks :)

>:(:2:3
1 jump with Livendive from 15k, 1 hop & pop from 4k.
Clogged Sinuses + skydive from 15k = painful
:|
First jump out of a PAC, first jump out of a Cessna (!).
First jump at Hollister.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

;):9:0

I may owe a case for hitting 500. I really have NO idea. I haven't logged in a LONG time. :SI have to figure that out later. 9 jumps including the 3 on Friday. Totally KICK ASS weekend jumping with friends new and old! 2 awesome Atmonauti dives and NO BELLY JUMPS! B| Friday ended kinda crappy when I had to hear the news and make numerous calls for updates on a friend that made a nice turn into a pond. Resulting in Life Flight showing up. :S He lived.........:S Over all........a damn nice way to enjoy my last weekend of jumping for the next 3 or so months. B|

0:7:1
2 horny gorilla's
2 sitfly's - 2nd held sit for 3-4 feet- 1st beer owed
6 pt 4-way
couple 8 ways
helped newbie on jump- staying relative
helped bud retrieve main from pond
full weekend

--------------------------------------------------

Clogged Sinuses + skydive from 15k = painful

you can say that again
i messed up my sinuses in deland 3 weeks ago from jumping with a stuffed head and i've been to the hospital 3 times now about it and its still not cured>:([:/]

my fault but get that taken care of!!! and never do it again!

anyway..
:(:1:couple

only 1 jump cuz i was helpin out at the dz this weekend
it was a fun jump tho!

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!
L.A.S.T#14, PMS #309, Ci EL O DI O SA

1: 19 : 2

1: My wife rocks, even if we're tired from skydiving ;)

19 fun jumps with great people coming out for a great weekend of FF learning :)
2 cases owed. 1 for my first blindman (yes Clay I finally did it by the end of the day...:D). 1 for N-TAC's 'Giveback' free coaching weekend, which was AWESOME with great attendance and a great vibe. Thank you so much all who made it work.

Blues!
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

:$; 10; 1

HUGE, BIG, BAD, MAD PROPS TO IAN D. AND THE COOL STAFF AND CREW AT SKYDIVE ATLANTA... BEST DZ I'VE BEEN TO YET! B|[/B][/GREEN]

Okay, listen... this weekend rocked beyond all possible rocking. Ian D! you are freaking awesome!!! You organized a great great great event that everyone hugely benefited from... and it couldn't have been more fun!!!!!!!!!! Tom, Travis, John P, Brie... and everyone else who helped out... a big huge personal thanks and many many *hugs* your way!! :D

So, I managed to get in 10 jumps... SO MUCH FUN! Including both hd and sitfly coaching, tracking, fun freefly dives... even one with SHIMELL!... Travis was so damn goofy I loved that jump... and Ian gave me so many awesome tips and things to work on... polishing it all off with an ALL CHICK LOAD!!!! We sang at the top of our lungs all the way to altitude! B|

Thanks to my favorite sheep f*cker for hooking me up and making it all happen for me!

:D owed for first jumps at Skydive Atlanta. Which looks like it will be my new home later this year! ;)

lots:)
Spent the weekend doing 4 way which was lots of fun. My last jump on Sunday was a hop and pop from 10k at sunset. Beautiful, but pretty cold until about 5k. Must remember gloves and a jumper next time!
www.TerminalSports.com.auAustralia's largest skydive gear store

:):7:1

7 cool jumps over the weekend. including 1 mad 2 way sit with a mate! 1 awesome 21 way tracking jump at sunset for 2 mates 300ths. 1 beer paid from the raincheck 2 weeks ago.

had a great weekend. :)

And you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need
'Cause you knew you were finally free - Death Cab For Cutie

;):2:0

Finally looked like everyother weekend when I got to the DZ.....WEATHER HOLD!! But then it cleared up thank god!!!
Woooooohoooooooo jot some jumps off late in the day!

Face first landing YET again! "I thought I flared" Grass tastes great!!!!!

0:11:0

I had a great freakin' weekend! We did an (almost) ALL CHICK LOAD! We let one guy on for his 300th, but he had to wear a bikini top. :D It was 12 chicks and the guy, and if one of the girls hadn't gotten hurt earlier, we would have had 13. It kicked ass! B|