Squeak

Weekend Numbers 9th-10th April 2005

:)
Awesome weekend in Byron.. a couple of AFFs, we made a 5-way on our pilot's first tandem, a silly speedstar, some freeflying, videoing RW and RW/freefly combo dives.. Just a fun couple of days.B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

:):14:0

!2 tandems, two videos, first in years, need to work on it a little, 1 AFF level I that landed in the treees a mile from the dz (spent the last three hours of daylight sat. getting my canopy back), didn't get to jump with my baby either[:/]

YEAH!:4:0

One freestyle with video, 2 nice freefly jumps, and ONE TOTALLY KICK ASS CHICK freefly jump.

Had lots of fun with Brains this weekend.......took a walk, made dinner together and ...........

GREAT WEEKEND!
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

Wouldn't you like to know:13:2

10 SPX8 training jumps (Thanks Jim for joining...The slot is calling your name!!!!) 1 awesome 19-way for my 500th jump and Larissa's (teammate) 400th with a bunch of friends and mentors and 1 fun hybrid with Anomaly and Spaceland freeflyers...whew! still laughing about that exit. 1 training jump yesterday but then the weather shut us down.

Owe beer for brand new canopy and 1st time to do 12 jumps in a day!
Blue Skies!!!
Kimmy

:):2:0

2 jumps 2 different DZ....did a Mini Road trip to pick up a firends rig... made one jump ... clouds started moving in at Kapowsin so we moved farther south to Skydive Toledo.. Got to jump out of GONZO.. the Turbine 207... Mark blew a steering line but rear riserd it to a landing...and got to land in the field full of buffalo:D

LOOK OUT FOR THE FUNNY LOOKING discs

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0:9:Too many

first jump with my wife (she just got her A) , first time packing for other people, first time trying an 8 way on the sunset load (didn't work out perfectly but it was fun), lost my helmet with my pro track in it launching a 3 way (I forgot to buckle it :$)

I love this sport

Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.
Pelt Head #3

Ahh... let's see... a little addition... 14.

Friday - 5 40-way jumps, including a nice 3-pointer.
Saturday - 5 60-way jumps.
Sunday - 4 jumps - mixed. 10-way, 18-way, 4-way.

Spent a lot of time in the trail plane this weekend. :)
Came in last on the 18-way and my fat self almost went past it. :D 3 points, flying pieces, very nice. :)

:):??:0

Here are some cool pics from the weekend. Photos courtesy of Sporto. This was our first real weekend of jumping here in Michigan, and I must say, you wouldn't know it from the cool jumps that were going on. A lot of headup and headdown flying--unfortunately I don't have photos of that though.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1584945#1584945

:):4:6

3 solos and a goofy-ass three way with livendive and D22369.

Wayyyy too much :D to be bought from this weekend, but totally worth it. First jump @ a DZ other than my home DZ, first out of a King Air, first out of a PAC 750, first downwinder (oops), first successful 3-way, first kisspass.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

15/ 1:15 / 1

15 Jumps 14 coach jumps and an AFF
1:15 min spent coaching in the tunnel.
1 cutaway.

The coach jumps went great, the guy started working with me on Saturday. By Monday and 14 jumps and 30 min of tunnel coaching we went up to do his FS1...He needed 4 points on a 4way. He did 15:)
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334