Squeak

Weekend Numbers 9th-10th April 2005

0:5:1
5 jumps, one was a mates 600th, we dd (read attempted) a 5 way hybrid :D:D
Helped out on a few star crests
Owed (& paid) 1 case for landing in an up license area>:(

Met a visiting Yank from Peris, named Danno, nice guy:)B|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

600 : 3 : 1

hit 600 jumps hence the first number, made 3 nice freefly jumps at greene county and owe a case for the first jump on my digital still camera... got some good shots of alanab, justi, and wildblue will have em up later today (sunday) but i'm going to sleep, just got home from the dz, wow, early in the season and there was 5 of us around the fire untill 2am..... i stoped drinking way early and limited myself to 2 beers cuz i had to drive home, man i shouldof brought a sleeping bag and crashed there.......

:P:5:0

Did some 4-way with friends at Elsi. . .awesome day there, beautiful skies. . .but FREEZING at altitude (-9 degrees F)
FGF #6
Darcy

1:0:0

no money for jumps.
but i don't tell the girls that. ;)

:D:D:P

Lots: 0 : 0

No skydiving for me for a while. Did the total wuffo thing this weekend. Me and my gf went to the botanical gardens, flew a ram air kite, and made dinner at home.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

0:7:still counting!

first jumps back at sgc! chased my first tandem out, preparing myself for flying video this season! put a few jumps on my new chaco sandals and i dont think i liked the way i flew in them! i had some really sweet freefly jumps with nauti, jrock, wingi and seth. justi was busy flyin and manifesting:( working on docks in HD and sit. got in a few really good ones plus a nice 2 handed head down dock with an added kiss pass:$ just wait until i can do a no contact head down kiss pass! yes!!! wingi i cant wait to see those pics in a bigger format! post them all!!
thanks to everyone that came out to sgc yesterday to get the season off to a really nice start! it was great seeing everyone! i love ya all!

i'd also like to welcome wingnut to the sgc family~ it's good to have you!!!

wish i could jumped today as well, but i have too much homework[:/]

Several:0:0

Phree has been in TX for work so he popped up to OK to help me cause a ruckus. Several drunk dials were made, and several of you punks weren't answering your phone.:P I oughta' pull your punk asses off the list!:ph34r:

Weather here was a wash, but watch out, we're taking over Skydive Dallas next weekend!B|
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Several drunk dials were made, and several of you punks weren't answering your phone. I oughta' pull your punk asses off the list!

Just another reason I'm not on the list;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Several drunk dials were made, and several of you punks weren't answering your phone. I oughta' pull your punk asses off the list!

Same here!!!! :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Yeah, maybe, but I have yours and Mar's number anyway...and there is another weekend coming up.>:(

Yeah, maybe, but I have yours and Mar's number anyway...and there is another weekend coming up.>:(

Course if you had called last weekend (april 1-3) you would have been severly tortured and not in a good way ;) We had a friggen tunnel slot at 5am sunday (yes this was after daylight savings....and 3 of us going from central to eastern timezone :S)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Course if you had called last weekend (april 1-3) you would have been severly tortured and not in a good way ;) We had a friggen tunnel slot at 5am sunday (yes this was after daylight savings....and 3 of us going from central to eastern timezone :S)

Sweet! Gimme a copy of your schedule and I'll make sure I only call at thorougly inappropriate times.:)