RkyMtnHigh

Expiration Dates

Soy milk has an expiration date of about 3 months from the day of purchase. Although, I found a carton in the fridge that was two months expired which means it was in there for about 5 months altogether. It wasn't chunky when I poured it out but I wasn't taking any chances.

Big Ed

I had salmonila food poisoning once from a restaurant, if it's expired it gets tossed. lying in the shower vomiting and shitting at the same time is no fun :| I had to lay there for 3 hours until I was completely voided of all fluids to goto the hospital, didn't wanna shit in the wife's cart [:/].

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

Best thing for food poisoning is to sit on the toilet with parachutist...GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES....:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

It depends on what it is and how far out of date.
Milk, if its a day over I won't drink it.
But something like vegemite or peanut butter I am not so concerned about if its a little out of date, plenty of preservatives.
Honey is the only natural food that doesn't go off!

Maybe it's because I work at a "natural foods" grocery store, but after working there for a bit and having to record every expiration date from every item I put on the shelves...well...some things just make sense...like milk and eggs...Have you ever smelled organic milk a few days after it expired...completely unopened...:o...Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...:S...

~R+R:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

I see them more as guidelines, rather than rules.

If it isn't moving or growing stuff, I'll eat it.

I once had a piece of ham in the back of my fridge develop into an intelligent life form.

I didn't throw it, but I had to ask it to leave.:D
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

I have observed skydivers eating leftovers from each others plates and eating things that sat out in the sun all day...:D

I recall helping you finish your lunch a couple weeks ago, but that food was still "fresh" for Popeyes chicken. But I don't think I would have touched that mayonaise that was sitting out in the hot DZ hanger :P
Goggles and Teeth

"You fall like a greased safe!!!"

Ask Dave what I think about expiration dates? If it smells ok, I am eating it. It is my primal instinct.

Unfortunately after years of hard farting your nose is toasted and that's gotten you in trouble more then a couple of times when digging in my fridge.:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."