jwn

dating non-skydivers

What? You have time and money for a relationship?? Youre no skydiver.... :ph34r:

Just kidding. Dude, do a search on threads.. there are about a hundred million on this topic.
Ultimately, it all sums up to it depends on you and the whuffo and what your priorities are.

Dating a non-jumper can be most difficult, that's why I never tried it. Although, my parents have been married for 27 years. My dad's the pilot. She's the jumper.

One question is . . . can your man help develop your talents and interests? Is he supporting? If not, dump the guy. Skydiving tops a meaningless relationship.

Best wishes!
Olivia

Honestly everyone. If you want a fling, who cares?! But if you want a relationship, are not these values important? . . . Can your special someone help develop your talents and interests? Are they supporting? If not, drop it. If it's about skydiving, always keep in mind that skydiving tops a meaningless relationship! But never give up on someone important, no matter how frazzeled they gotcha ya.

of course, never!!! :| no harmony can exist at all between those who never leave the ground and those who can't help but NOT the leave the ground.
Absolutely not! What makes you think any other human can understand a skydiver? :|
After all, a skydiver is not just another human being, correct?!?! :|
edited for those who think I was serious.
Of course a skydiver and a whuffo can be in a relationship! ;)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

of course, never!!! :| no harmony can exist at all between those who never leave the ground and those who can't help but NOT the leave the ground.
Absolutely not! What makes you think any other human can understand a skydiver? :|

You can't honestly believe that, can you?:S Skydivers are humans, no better or less than anyone else on the planet.

Jumping out of planes is just a hobby.:)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Absolutely not! What makes you think any other human can understand a skydiver? Unimpressed
After all, a skydiver is not just another human being, correct?!?!

What makes you think skydivers are any different than any other human beings?

You can't honestly believe that, can you?:S Skydivers are humans, no better or less than anyone else on the planet.

Jumping out of planes is just a hobby.:)

No no no silly, read it again. She's basically saying that whuffos can't date each other. Or maybe it's whuffos can't not date another not whuffo if they aren't um...er..nevermind.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Most skydivers have bigger egos.

Better have a small active Ego than a big lazy one...Never mind...:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Sure, there are only two requirements:

1) The Non-Skydiver must be able to finance your skydiving addiction
2) You must have a strong enogh relationship to trust the non-skydiver alone at the dropzone (among other skydivers) while you are skydiving...

Other than that ... (Fill the blanks)
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"