girlygirl

What type of SO relationship are you looking for next?

No. You gotta choose man. Make a choice.

Or else. :P

Alright, alright! I chose! :P

In all honesty though, I'm just hoping for a relationship that feels "right" and I have no idea what that'll be. I've tried most of the things listed up there in the last couple years (except the marriage options) and those didn't feel "right", so I'm thinking it's probably more dependent on the woman I'm involved with than the type of relationship I have with her. Go figure. :S;)

Blues
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I want a slew of men to cater to my every whim. ;) :D

j/k

I would love to find a man who is my friend, who lights the passion inside, who respects me, and shares my interest in life - if marriage and family are part of that package, then it would be the icing on the cake!!!

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

If I was to break up with the lady I'm with now.. I would remain single for along time. Well until "the one" came along.

People suck :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

j/k

I would love to find a man who is my friend, who lights the passion inside, who respects me, and shares my interest in life - if marriage and family are part of that package, then it would be the icing on the cake!!!

g

I agree with both your answers. :D

I have always liked quality over quantity.

BINGO! I agree with that too!! Obviously, the way people are will lead them to be in certain types of relationships. I'm definitely one to go for long-term serious relationships. I'm just not that comfortable with people that fast.

j/k

g

What she said.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke