DrunkMonkey

Let's talk about Prairie Dogs.

or when you have to poop and there feels like a little bit of poopy is poking in and out of your booty

that is also praire dogging it

Look what i made at work today mom!! Put it on the fridge
http://www.bouda.moonfruit.com

Remember the movie "Rat Race" with Rowan Atkinson (aka Mr. Bean)...and they were on this mad dash to Silver City, NM for gold bars and millionaires in Vegas had a bet on who would make it there first?

Well that's where I first heard of "prairie doggin"..when the lil girl wanted her dad to stop the van so she could go poopy and she was trying to hold it in:D

Cool thread! :)
I got them as pups about 4 years ago and bottle fed them until they were able to eat solid food. As a result, they have totally bonded to me and are very sweet. However, they are territorial with other people and will attack them pretty aggressively.

This should explain where my user name comes from.

i'm going to laugh if this thread goes up in flames.... but since you asked.... i saw a cool thing on pdogs the other night while watching "believe it or not" -- they can use this truck vacuum to suck them out of the ground w/o hurting them! the coolest part is when the get sucked inside the truck, they hit this foam cushion thing and bounce off. the video was funny.
i caught the wrong episode of believe it or not and never did get to see the giant rubberband ball drop[:/]

edit: here's a link to video. http://www.cnn.com/EARTH/9612/16/sucking.dogs/
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce