AggieDave

My favorite happy kid movie from the 80's

Why am I having a hard time picturing you watching "Little Lord Fauntleroy"?

My favorite happy kid movie from the 80's was Cheech & Chong's "Nice Dreams". I didn't know what marijuana or cocaine was, but it was hilarious anyway. (What was my mom doing letting me watch that stuff???) :)

Why am I having a hard time picturing you watching "Little Lord Fauntleroy"?

Hey, ask Morgan. I love that movie, its an incredibly cute movie with a sappy ending that will just flat out make you smile.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

don't forget Karate Kid!!! :D I used to loooooove that movie!

wax on, wax off!

I'm too old to remember what my favorite movie from that time was though:|or is it, I'm too young to remember? :|:S

"Daniel LaRusso is going to fight? DANIEL LARUSSO IS GOING TO FIGHT!"
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

"The Last Unicorn" and "Annie". :)

how did i forget to mention annie???? i had annie EVERYTHINGGG. remember they had annie dolls and an annie mansion. the part at the end always looked fun.
i also forgot to mention the movie "heidi" --- we owned all of them (cartoons, shirley temple, other no names)... they should remake that movie more often:)remember gremlins? i thought that was scary. close encounters too! nobody mentioned et
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

i didn't see y'all mention gremlins--- sorry! probably because it takes me 10 minutes to actually post something (top notch multitasker---screens everywhereee)
okay, what about oliver! i loved that movie. that and the mouse (lost mouse?).. i can't remember the name. only the tune.
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce