surfbum5412

Front riser loops

Wanted to get some opinions...

Considering getting the teflon front riser loops with my new Mirage G4 and was wondering if it's worth it. I'm not on the swoop tour, but I have begun my progression in learning to swoop. The question I have is:

Do the teflon loops make it a hassle getting the risers to lay nicely into the container? Does the container bulge out on the sides because of the teflon loops?

I don't have a Mirage, I have a Vector3. I assume the Teflon loops are so the loops stay open all the time, like the Louie loops on my Vector. I love 'em, you can grab 'em without looking. I was a little concerned about the same thing when I ordered mine since they were brand new and I hadn't seen them in person yet. They squish down really well, so they're basically just a little thicker than normal risers. They don't show on my rig when it's closed. I would assume that the Mirage version will behave the same.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.

to distribute the bulk from the risers with Loui loops/teflon loops, split them apart when packing, so they don't lay upon each other.
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Da Vinci
www.lilchief.no