ham

Hairy legs on women

Nothing wrong with a bit of bush.
If it was meant to be shaved off it wouldnt of been there. :P
You ever met any German or French women?
They can be quite hairy too.

You're weakening your case. Just because the Europeans do it, doesn't make it a good idea. Looking like you are smuggling raccoons is unappealing.

Ever seen the Brits whip out the Speedos on a sunny day? The reflective glare is blinding. :D

I don't have a significant other at this time, but I have (had) no problem with whatever hair is there. The person under the hair (whatever degree of it there is) is what is important to me.

If she's shaved, I'm fine

If she's stubbly, I'm fine.

If she's hairy, I'm fine.

One girl I was with does not shave her pits or her legs, and she has quite a hairy bush that extends even "around back" a little. She's kind of a hippie-ish girl.

She's not even classically pretty, but there is something wildly attractive about her. I think it's the way she is feral and beautiful about her naturalness that it gets me aroused just thinking about sinking my face into her...

So no, just because a girl is hairy and natural, doesn't mean all guys are turned off by it. Some of them, sure; maybe even the majority. But not all.

I wish I could let all women know that they are not rejection-worthy just because it's been a couple of days since they shaved their legs. I remember being kinda turned on by my college girlfriend's legs when there was a bit of blonde stubble on them. Textures are fascinating. Plainness is kinda boring. It's not like the stubble hurt or something. I grooved on it, a bit. Sure, her legs were nice to touch when they were clean-shaven -- and it helped that she had gorgeous legs :P but still, I think people need to soften up about what they "can't stand" and stuff.

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

You ever met any German or French women?
They can be quite hairy too.

I'm French, I've met a couple, with 25 years in Paris...
I have to cry out loud: this is a myth!
I can vouch for the French ladies, in the case of the "shleu" or "casques a pointes" well, they still invade France in the summer, and come down on the Mediterranean beaches with the armpit hair, the Dutch are quite good at that too.
The only women that can pull it off in my mind are the Italians, the combination of the 'la perla' lingerie, the language, the finesse and the attitude, drenched in perfume and hot summer body odor... it seems to culminate into the pinnacle of sex appeal... Ok I'm getting carried away. In any case, your photo of the sasquatch[sp] simply can't qualify!

Benji

I dated this hippie chick from Smith College one Summer just before the Brazilian thing became popular, and she only shaved her underarms. She was a very fair blonde though, and she put lemon juice or something on her legs and pubes when she would lay in the sun. It was actually kinda cool cause the sun and lemon made the little hairs translucent and very soft. It didn't bother me a bit as I recall, but I was 18 at the time, so I was just happy to be gettin' some.