chuckakers

Opinions on RW suits please

My Pit Special has fianlly had it after 12 years and a buttload of jumps. I love Tony Suit products and have owned many of them, but I notice they are getting damned expensive.

Can I get a few opinions on RW suits? I'm also looking at Bev's suits. I know a lot of folks that have been very happy with her stuff and her RW suit is noticably less expensive than Tony's.

Your thouhgt????
Chuck Akers
D-10855
Houston, TX

I bought a comp body suit by flite suit last August and have absolutely loved it...it has articulated knees and booties that kick ass. I bought it after seeing another one at the DZ and I think the quality is better than I've seen on any other jumpsuit. It is a bit expensive but you definitely get a quality built suit.

I have a couple of Bev Suits and Michigan Suits. both suits are fantastic. Irecently just got another Bev Suit.

I am the type of jumper that puts the suits on and keeps them on all day. I do not think you'll go wrong with either company.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Tony suits are the best suits I've owned. I've had four so far.

Michigan suits are pretty good. I got one at a price I couldn't refuse and it's held up well; it's now my favorite bigway suit.

I've had a few problems with Bev Suits. Had two of them so far, and they get occasional usage because they are the right color for some bigways (i.e. if I need a red suit I use the red Bev.) But they do work.

EFS suits were a great deal, but alas they are no more. Those things lasted forever.

Hi chuck,

Since you asked here are my thoughts:

I had a Tony Suit and it was miserable. Way off on the measurements/cut & a ridiculous fabric. I even double checked the measurements with the dealer and neither one of us could figure how they could botch it up so badly.

I have had two BodySport USA jumpsuits made out of their lightest fabric and would swear by them at anytime; with the exception that the company now has a new owner & I do not know about the suits he is making today.

I understand that he is using the same stitcher and software program so things should be the same.

Also, I do not know the new owner ( the previous owner is a personal friend ) so I cannot speak to the time-frame nor service backup.

But give them a looksee and see what you think,

JerryBaumchen

PS) How tall are you & what do you weigh? I might just have an offer 'you can't refuse?'

PPS) Yes, I know that I shouldn't sell anything 'here.'