BoostedXT

As of 1PM East time......

I became an uncle for the very first time!

Born at 1PM to my brother and his wife weighting in at 7 pounds.

Boy or girl dont know yet because I am in Colorado and cant get through to them...all I know is its healthy and came out with a Jumpsuit on. wooo whooo!

Joe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.
Pedro Offers you his Protection.

I was waiting for that! I noticed the First after I typed it.....I will gladdly buy beer!

I am so pumped right now

JOe
For long as you live and high you fly and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry and all that you touch and all that you see is all your life will ever be.

Because I am a post whore I wont edit to add...

Its a Boy!!! Nathaniel James!

Joe

Watch out world...How old is he gonna be when you get him his first mountain bike?

It's so cool having nephews and nieces! You can spoil 'em all good like and they love 'ya and life is just good. You know, they start out all cute and fuzzy and smellin' like baby shampoo and then they get bigger and talk and get personalities and that's when the real fun begins. I'm currently trying to teach my nieces all they need to know to be skydivers. My sister is thrilled. Really. B|:)

Congratulations, Joe!!!! Good times begin now! :)
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

Where the heck have you been! I have called you only to leave a message and get no call back.:(

Thanks...I am super pumped right now.

Joe

Here you go...some pictures of the little guy.

The funny part is I was all pumped and said ..."Nate Dawgg!" and my brother started laughing. The reason why is thats what he plans on calling him and my sister in law is thrilled with that....lol:ph34r:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/HpiRally/FutureSkydiver.jpg

Joe