Txflier

Riggers near Arlington TX

Hey I'm looking for somebody near Arlington. I have ordered a wings container but took the measurements myself. They told me I should probably have somebody double check them... and I don't feel like driving 1 1/2 to get measurements taken. :)
I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.

Hey I'm looking for somebody near Arlington. I have ordered a wings container but took the measurements myself. They told me I should probably have somebody double check them... and I don't feel like driving 1 1/2 to get measurements taken. :)

You might try a local tailor and just bring the Wings measuring guide...or pull up the web page that shows where the measurements need to be taken and show that to the tailor.

Mike
ChutingStar.com

You might try a local tailor and just bring the Wings measuring guide...or pull up the web page that shows where the measurements need to be taken and show that to the tailor.

Mike

I tried that but they seemed really confused on some of the measurements. :| maybe I'll just pay a visit to my DZ next weekend and just plan on staying the day. Thanks. :)

Call John Storrie at Storrie Parachute Works;
Tel: 940-484-2222 between 9-5 Mon-Fri.

He is in Denton.

+1 He is a very good rigger. You can order everthing through him also! He can also get you gun's also!B|
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

Call John Storrie at Storrie Parachute Works;
Tel: 940-484-2222 between 9-5 Mon-Fri.

He is in Denton.

+1 He is a very good rigger. You can order everthing through him also! He can also get you gun's also!B|

:D:D Nice maybe I can have him fit a holster on my rig encase I need to shoot anything while jumping. ;)

Hey your in luck buddy, I live in Arlington TX and im a rigger, you could really just get anyone to take the measurement, but i'd be happy to help you out anyways,

It looks like your going to UTA which is good because I am too, if you want I could meet you somewhere on campus.

-Joe Mowery

if you just need to be measured, I'm about 30 minutes from you. reply via PM if you want, I'll check it tonight. You can also send John Deere your number and he can call me. He never does anything and is always on the computer anyway.

Shut up shit head! BTW Txflier floormonkey is my shit head rigger!:P:D:D. (I can only say that since he just packed my rig and i will have 180 days to build "karma" back up. :D:D) hopefully he will forget about this by then:| He measured for both of my new jumpsuits and both of my new rigs. But blackfox is right by you and i would trust his measurements to!
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!